Reviews for Letters
The Flaming Darkness chapter 13 . 4/14
hey um i don't mean to be rude but could you please update *puppy eyes no jutsu*
FujoshiKiyo chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
It's been so very long since this story has been updated... but... well I do hope one day it may get an update. I think some of the letters are pretty funny and they're all interesting. I love how the latest letters Naruto keeps writing Sasuke even though he doesn't get a response. Adorable devotion
Deja-You chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Given the last update date, five and a half years ago, I know you've given this one up. I guess you're not interested in Naruto any more? Well, I understand that. One of my favourite fics ever was discontinued only ONE CHAPTER before it was to end, which was so depressing...but sometimes styles shift and life shifts and sometimes you just totally lose interest. It's too bad, but I get it. Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing in your life these days.
Deja-You chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
The appearance of the Male Harem no Jutsu made me laugh, actually out loud, just just a token 'lol'. Thanks for the laugh! (Also, I'm glad you don't hate Sasuke. I feel sad when people hate Sasuke, kind of like they're hating an actual friend. I shouldn't get more attached to characters than actual people, but I do. I don't like his giant purple bow, though, that's for sure. What was Kishimoto thinking with that one?)
Deja-You chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Oh, the claim that Ino mauls Sasuke in order to gain Sakura's attention is a surprisingly plausible theory! Not that I think it's true in the actual manga, but having never thought of it before, I'm surprised how believable I find it. That's fun! :)
Deja-You chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I ran across your picture while browsing on DA and was surprised that there was a fanfic to go along with it, so popped over to read. It's fun, so I'm going to keep reading. It's nice to know you don't have a hate on for any of the characters...fics that blatantly mistreat characters because the author personally dislikes them always make me uncomfortable. (I don't know if it's unusual, but not only do I love Naruto, Sakura, Itachi and Sasuke, I also really like Karin and Ino, I kind of like Sai, Kabuto has his place...etc.)

Oops, I blabbed. Anyway, looking forward to reading the rest of your fic. Wouldn't have come across it if not for a random perusal of DA, so lucky me!
Mitzzi chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
I love the chapter about Itachi Hahahahh we all know Itachi wants in Sasuke's pants :O Update
Sparky-hime chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Sasuke is not more seme! I want NaruSasu!

D:

...It's a nice story, though.
Uchiha Riddle chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
You should totally finish this, it's awsome!
alwaysanissa chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
Ohh, please continue! I love reading these.
Uchiha Sesshoumaru chapter 13 . 10/21/2009
*excited* next 'letter' pls... hope sasuke will write back to the poor naruto soon...lol.
gooddaytoyou chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
and Sasuke never wrote back

that'so sad...

btw great story.
gooddaytoyou chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Shikamaru and Chouji? that's a new paring.
gooddaytoyou chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
the whole touching thing with Orochimaru is very distrubing...bad images, bad...
Nibinlotwen chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
This is absolutely hilarious and very entertaining ! I think I'm missing out on a lot now (skipped the fillers ;).. I'll have start to watch them XD !