Reviews for Opera House Emails
YA RLY!
NO WAI!
PWN3D N00B!
TigerLilyGrae chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Glory, did y'all really start in 2006? Please keep writing! So funny and so great!
Scarlett Raine chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
Aww please continue! It's really great, and I want to read about the hilarious opera that's bound to ensue!
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great! Hilarious!
someone121 chapter 23 . 9/19/2010
luuuuuuuv it! i started reading it out of curiosity, and i never though i'd read all 23 chapters... but i did! its addictive! finish it!

Eloise: i totally agree with you! ive watched the movie a million times (plus the bonus disc!) ;) read the book, watched the play... etc. i also enjoy singing songs from the movie (but i cant reach that high note... ugh!) and in all honesty i cannot understand why people find it annoying. ok, sure, it IS a bit obsessive, but who cares?

P.S. i even managed to play the main theme in flute! by ear! :D

Elizabeth: the book's definetly not a waste of your time! and neither is the movie, even though you say youve watched but just cant remeber anything from it. just saying, refresh your memory!

Hoping that this excessively long review makes chapters come out faster and wondering why so many punctuation marks have been used,

someone_121
Caelia di Mekio chapter 23 . 6/2/2010
Okay,I am so addicted to this... like Erik with the martinis! Plz, plz, plz! UPDATE! NOW! BTW, where'd you guys come up with an awesome idea like this?
rocker-chic-101 chapter 19 . 5/19/2010
Hey guys! Well, I hope you take constructive criticism okay...Anyways, the story was very good for the first chapters. Then you started going off the storyline, and the work wasn't as good. But, it was HILARIOUS! I'm a Phangirl all the way, so I love how you make fun of Raoul! Really funny. And, fist pound to Eloise; I also sing the songs ALL the time. ( I have a story in the works about Phantom; I'd appreciate it if you would take a look at the first chapter.

Thanks,

rocker-chic
CurvyRedvineWarbler chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awesome! I'm gonna put into my faveourites because I don't have time to read at the mo. But rest assured, I shall.
Christine Daae DE CHAGNY chapter 23 . 3/8/2010
roflmao! (come back from the dark side, e/c fan!)
Christine Daae DE CHAGNY chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
ROFLMAO (why did you turn to the dark side?)
Christine Daae DE CHAGNY chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
author #1: YOU WENT TO THE DARK SIDE? how could you? raoul all the way! (actually im part e/c, but hes also evil so yeah)
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Dammit, I spewed my mocha!

BWAHAHAHAHAA!
gnomechompskis chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT. This fic has never disappointed me. In any of the chapters. I always laugh. Fantastic job Eloise and Elizabeth.

Also, Erik is hot. :P Just thought I'd add that in.
HexeYuki chapter 23 . 12/21/2009
This is hilarious! Keep it up! :D
Kimberly L chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hilarious!I love the parts about Raoul's hair!