Reviews for Unraveled
Sublime Rubbish chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was beautiful. Like an warm sip of my favorite coffee.

You really captured Joss' prose in your writing.

I am inspired to read more of your collection!
chrysanne chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Well, hon, I must say that for your first fic and foray into River Tam's mind, I think you did extremely well. I especially liked the references to other episodes. Well done!

X Add to Favorite Stories
Kirinin chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Writing Firefly would make me nervous, too; but you've done Joss proud. Saw that show for the first time a month or so ago and fell directly into the 'verse. Just finished it, and the movie, and of course went hunting for fics.

Yours is short and sweet and sounds just like River. I adore how much she cares for everyone. The actress showed that in little flashes throughout the show, and your writing reflects that joy in being around the others.

Lovely job,

-K
kayly silverstorm chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
It's beautiful, in a very quiet, elegant and hurtingly truthful way.
whedonist19 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Aw...sorry it is just really cute. I love what you did with it and it was so River like. Thanks for writing it.
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Graceful and poetic.

Cheers, Jen
nonjon chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
You wrote her very... pretty.

That's a good thing.

Enjoyable little drabble.

Thanks for sharing.
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Ooh. I like that. River is such a cool character-I think you caught her well. (I've seen Serenity, and now I'm netflixing Firefly-I'm totally in the mood to watch it now , thanks to you.) Great sketch.
Fate chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This was lovely.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Oh my goodness, Opalish! I have you on my author alert and when I saw that you had written a Firefly fic, I practically screamed. I love Harry Potter, but Firefly has always been the big favorite. This was really good. I know what you mean about being nervous about writing Firefly. I'm so used to HP it's hard to switc. Lol. I'll just have to work harder.

I LOVE THIS!

SBB
generalnothingness chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Fan-flipping-tastic! Beautifully written and totally in character which a lot of writers have problems with, especially with this show. I love it! It's absolutely amazing. I love how you even included the characters who are no longer with us...River keeps their memories alive. I just can't express how beautiful this is. Thank you for writing this and I hope to see more from you.
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I really liked this. It was rather sweet... Great River characterization.