Reviews for HomiSidle
The Butterfly Mistress chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Do you intend to make a sequel? :)
unnoticedshadow chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Aww I feel so sorry for Sara though. You portrayed her's and Nick's emotions BRILLIANTLY!

WELL DONE!

Love

. .medicine

x
strophic chapter 12 . 7/8/2006
aw...so sweet...great story...snickers all the way! :)
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 12 . 6/4/2006
Great story QTR (Quote The Raven)!
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
wow
missiemeghan chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
A really tough chapter to read, but VERY well written.
Nikky's girl chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
aw, it made me cry!, that was a really good fanfic!
Isabell89 chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
Aww, I loved the ending, it was so cute. Really gave me hope for things to get okay again one day :) Great story.
CSI3Lyra chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
Oh, thank God for Nick. He's the nicist, lovliest man in the world.

Really good story, well written, not really all that OOC, you kept to the things set out by the writers and TPTB, good plot, no spelling mistakes I noticed. But I hated the plot.I'm not an avidly flaming, vicious, GSR "Sara fan", but I love Sara. I love Sara so much. She's like my sister, or closest friend sometimes. I've been running round my house screaming some really terrible words that no one should ever be called. But there is a huge exception for Daniel Sidle and his friend and Sara's father. Well written, but I hate stories that abuse Sara. I know I sound contradictive, but I'm in a swearing, emotional tizz at the moment.
nickysbabygirl chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
Wow awesome job, I am speechless. Great job I enjoyed it.
KittyDoggyLover chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
Great story!

It was very sad, but in the end, I think things will get better.

Great job!

I loved it!
wraiths-angel chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
this was a really good story and I enjoued it a lot!
MontyPythonFan chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
So so good. It was very dark tho huh?

Loved it anyway, got really freaked out on the last chapter with Saras dream so I skipped a bit - sorry! :-(

Fab take on CSI tho - well in!

Jess x

:-D
MrsEads chapter 12 . 5/20/2006
Aww...a very nice ending to a very nice story. The beginning of this chapter was so angsty (actually pretty much the whole chapter, but in the best possible way). It was so sad...

Absolutely amazing story, and you definitely have a natural gift for writing. Keep writing, and never ever stop.
MrsEads chapter 11 . 5/20/2006
Oh. My. Gosh.

AMAZING chapter. I don't know how I missed it. I can NOT wait for the next one (so I guess it's a good thing that it's already up, eh?). Nick and Sara so belong together. Too bad TPTB can't see it.

STUPENDOUS. (That word is so underused, I decided to use it.)