Reviews for The Flip Side of Normal
Sliver of Melody chapter 29 . 6/18/2017
I love this! This was really awesome!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/30/2016
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE WEEVER
Guest chapter 29 . 5/30/2016
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE WEEVER
Potterel08 chapter 29 . 3/23/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It's not often you come across a genuine, completed Weevil/ Veronica story that is so well written! Thank you so much for sharing this! Xx
clo78 chapter 29 . 12/12/2014
is there any more or is this just wear it ends because it makes no sense
Dramamomma19 chapter 29 . 10/10/2014
I think the box should be done with some of his art just copies and bike. But I want more. PM me please. Thanks.
loventherussian17 chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
Love it
Short But Deadly chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
My god I love reading this story. Unfortunately it seems to me no one no longer writes Veronica Mars fanfiction... At least none with this pairing. Would it be too much to ask you to write another story? I would be very grateful!
joellen818 chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
AMAZING! This can't be over! Please tell me there is a sequel or that this is incorrectly marked as incomplete! Too good to be over!
judithblabla chapter 29 . 3/8/2013
OMG I loved it! Just perfect! And I read it only five years after it's been written, but never mind. Thank you soo much for mentioning the Weever fansite, btw, I didn't know about it yet, and I'm sooo happy right now!
BlackRose851 chapter 29 . 11/23/2012
great fic! are you going to post more? i hope so
Readergirl66 chapter 29 . 4/14/2012
I really wish you would update this one. I loved it, the story is awesomely written. It's a shame it's being left undone because it honestly is one of the best weever fics.
HydeHijacktGackt chapter 28 . 3/21/2012
I love this story. I think you should do a sequel to this story. There are not that many good weevil veronica stories out there
HydeHijacktGackt chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
I really love this story. I think you should do a sequel. There arnt tht many good Veronica wevil stories.
reina13 chapter 29 . 5/18/2011