Reviews for Sleep
Ivona9297 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
i like both ideas but i like the 2nd one better

i think it would be more interesting if anouks dad came
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I know that you haven't updated in 4 years, but I still want to say I would love it if you kept going with this story with idea number 1.

I really wish you'd continue
zozie chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
go with plot line 2! cos then he can be all jealous of roux and he will be more inclinded 2 fight dirty ! lol
Love Jane Eyre chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I don't know. Both storylines sound good but i think i like the first one better. I know that whatever you choose will come out amazing. :)

*VR*
HarryFreak31793 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
i like the sound of number two it would be more dramatic!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Adorable! *drools at thought of Roux*
Agent Sheldon Sands chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
I wouldn't mind reading the 2nd option if you are still interested. I seriously just finished watching this movie for the first time (the creduits are still rolling. Lol.) I would have to say that the 2nd one would probably be a little more believable, seeing as we never saw Anouk's father, he could be rude and obnoxious; but from what I saw in the movie, I don't think that Vianne's father was really that type. I hope you understand the jumble of words I just tried to make a statement. Lol. Good luck!
MusicDefinesUsAll chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
I'm kinda leaning more towards the first idea.

-Jayde7 _
Gracie Shinn chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
i like idea #1 the best. #2 seems too commom me.

Keep writting, love the romance!

Gracie Shinn
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
please continue it!1 second storyline...
ms jockey writer chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
good luck to you and your horse! i hope s-he gets better soon.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I noticed the update on this is last year. But I wanted to say I loved the first chapter and I like the idea of Anouk's father coming. But more importantly, I hope your Horse got better. My hopes go out to you.
Gravitea chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
I hope your horse gets better! I'll be pulling for him _
Gravitea chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Yes, I think Roux would be just like that _

...and wouldn't it be nice to find out ;p
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
I like the second choice best; it's more believable; Anouk's father could potentially have more authority over Anouk since she is a child who has led an unconventional childhood. Plus, I loved watching Roux interact with Anouk, and this story would make room for some amazing scenes between them.