Reviews for Sleep
ashstar54321 chapter 2 . 8/19
I love this! So sweet.
I think if you were to write more (and I certainly hope you do!), I would like if Vianne's dad came back...just an idea (feel free to ignore/dismiss/whatever), but maybe this would force Vianne to choose between staying in the town with the Chocolaterie Maya or going back to the nomadic wandering lifestyle she and Anouk had before...?
Also, I suppose that I would sort of like Serge to come back for Josephine, but preferably with another epic 'who says I can't wield a skillet' type of fight scene.
Anyway, grat fic! Please write more, whichever plot you choose.
Ivona9297 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
i like both ideas but i like the 2nd one better

i think it would be more interesting if anouks dad came
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I know that you haven't updated in 4 years, but I still want to say I would love it if you kept going with this story with idea number 1.

I really wish you'd continue
zozie chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
go with plot line 2! cos then he can be all jealous of roux and he will be more inclinded 2 fight dirty ! lol
Love Jane Eyre chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I don't know. Both storylines sound good but i think i like the first one better. I know that whatever you choose will come out amazing. :)

*VR*
HarryFreak31793 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
i like the sound of number two it would be more dramatic!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Adorable! *drools at thought of Roux*
Agent Sheldon Sands chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
I wouldn't mind reading the 2nd option if you are still interested. I seriously just finished watching this movie for the first time (the creduits are still rolling. Lol.) I would have to say that the 2nd one would probably be a little more believable, seeing as we never saw Anouk's father, he could be rude and obnoxious; but from what I saw in the movie, I don't think that Vianne's father was really that type. I hope you understand the jumble of words I just tried to make a statement. Lol. Good luck!
MusicDefinesUsAll chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
I'm kinda leaning more towards the first idea.

-Jayde7 _
Gracie Shinn chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
i like idea #1 the best. #2 seems too commom me.

Keep writting, love the romance!

Gracie Shinn
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
please continue it!1 second storyline...
ms jockey writer chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
good luck to you and your horse! i hope s-he gets better soon.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I noticed the update on this is last year. But I wanted to say I loved the first chapter and I like the idea of Anouk's father coming. But more importantly, I hope your Horse got better. My hopes go out to you.
Gravitea chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
I hope your horse gets better! I'll be pulling for him _
Gravitea chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Yes, I think Roux would be just like that _

...and wouldn't it be nice to find out ;p