Reviews for Caged Bird
guiltypleasureffnet chapter 64 . 1/15
I read this in a day. You are a talented writer. Thank you for sharing.
FullmetalandtheFlame chapter 33 . 11/11/2019
Love this story! It’s really good! But I did want to point out, that when Christine asks if Erik has ever been shot and he says that he hasn’t, this isn’t true. Christine and Erik both know that he has been shotKenneth Rousseau shot him in the chest several chapters ago.
zagato chapter 8 . 5/10/2019
Wonderful twist
VALERIE MIHELICH chapter 64 . 4/5/2019
I VERY MUCH LIKED IT!
phantomgirl916 chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
This was one of the best PoTO fanfics I've read. It had suspense, romance, drama and I really liked how the characters were developed and had a history. Keep up the good writing. Erik and Christine were so cute and its amazing how time changed them both towards each other.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/26/2018
It annoying that Eric and Christine seem not to appreciate how nadir has helped them
Guest chapter 64 . 7/25/2018
Beautiful story. Please write more stories
Guest chapter 64 . 7/24/2018
I love this story so much. I was mad at Christine for being stubborn but you added a chapter where the couple Erik and Christine learn to compromise. Very beautiful story. Great adventure. Please Continue to write. I will support you if you publish a book.
clara-linh chapter 62 . 5/27/2018
Wow I really really hate how everyone (including herself) blames Christine for risking her life to try and help Erik. As if they weren’t doing the exact same thing and Erik wouldn’t have done the same if the roles were reversed. And I really hate how their “compromise” for Christine’s “mistake” is that she has to change herself to be more docile and obedient. I just wish that plot point wasn’t such a big deal because it makes it seem like Christine’s actions were more to blame than Michael’s. Sorry if this was a little harsh but the whole victim blaming part really bothered me.
Luca chapter 64 . 3/26/2018
Lol! Thank god TVE not live un the fifth cellar! They would drive Erik crazy, los!
Luca chapter 59 . 3/26/2018
Geez! Reminds me an episode of the vampire diarios when El en a enteres a house full of vampiresa to help Damon saving Stefan, despiste the fact that first has told her to stay out. Ooph!
Luca chapter 18 . 3/26/2018
How daré he? He was unfaitfull TVE first nigjt with another woman! Nos has TVE galo to beat Christine?!
Pensez-a-Erik chapter 18 . 3/1/2018
I don't like that Erik hit her. Feels awfully out of character.
Phantom and Christine chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
why she never listen to her husband, she is not helping.
DracoShagMe chapter 61 . 2/12/2018
crying isn't really good for the baby. after all the stress, im surprised to see she hadn't had a miscarriage
1,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »