Reviews for Caged Bird
Teen543 chapter 64 . 8/18/2020
Aww, I truly loved your story! I love how you used so many characters but made their stories so different. I also enjoyed a spin off of Christine's family history! Very creative! Thank you!
Teen543 chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
Holy! That chapter was steamy! I have to say too...good play Erik! Lol. Like that we got some info on Gustave/Erik's relationship and reason he gave Christine. Very curious about Erik's relationship with Mom! Great story so far! Thanks!
Shi-one chapter 44 . 5/7/2020
If Christine is so smart and full of gumption, then why is she so stupid once she is pregnant? I can understand her loyalty to Erik but COME ON! Be realistic. No pregnant woman is going to purposefully endanger herself especially without a plan.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/28/2020
Do childishness. All 3 of them were stupid
It's ok for Chrisy to be strong willed, but to me she's annoying. And I get tired of her unreal perfection. I've enjoyed Eric loving other more mature woman in other stories I've read. I suppose the budding romantic feelings are going to become less romantic with strong Christine in charge. We'll see.
guiltypleasureffnet chapter 64 . 1/15/2020
I read this in a day. You are a talented writer. Thank you for sharing.
FullmetalandtheFlame chapter 33 . 11/11/2019
Love this story! It’s really good! But I did want to point out, that when Christine asks if Erik has ever been shot and he says that he hasn’t, this isn’t true. Christine and Erik both know that he has been shotKenneth Rousseau shot him in the chest several chapters ago.
zagato chapter 8 . 5/10/2019
Wonderful twist
VALERIE MIHELICH chapter 64 . 4/5/2019
I VERY MUCH LIKED IT!
phantomgirl916 chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
This was one of the best PoTO fanfics I've read. It had suspense, romance, drama and I really liked how the characters were developed and had a history. Keep up the good writing. Erik and Christine were so cute and its amazing how time changed them both towards each other.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/26/2018
It annoying that Eric and Christine seem not to appreciate how nadir has helped them
Guest chapter 64 . 7/25/2018
Beautiful story. Please write more stories
Guest chapter 64 . 7/24/2018
I love this story so much. I was mad at Christine for being stubborn but you added a chapter where the couple Erik and Christine learn to compromise. Very beautiful story. Great adventure. Please Continue to write. I will support you if you publish a book.
clara-linh chapter 62 . 5/27/2018
Wow I really really hate how everyone (including herself) blames Christine for risking her life to try and help Erik. As if they weren’t doing the exact same thing and Erik wouldn’t have done the same if the roles were reversed. And I really hate how their “compromise” for Christine’s “mistake” is that she has to change herself to be more docile and obedient. I just wish that plot point wasn’t such a big deal because it makes it seem like Christine’s actions were more to blame than Michael’s. Sorry if this was a little harsh but the whole victim blaming part really bothered me.
Luca chapter 64 . 3/26/2018
Lol! Thank god TVE not live un the fifth cellar! They would drive Erik crazy, los!
Luca chapter 59 . 3/26/2018
Geez! Reminds me an episode of the vampire diarios when El en a enteres a house full of vampiresa to help Damon saving Stefan, despiste the fact that first has told her to stay out. Ooph!
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »