Reviews for Cry
PinkWhirlWind chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
well, that sucks. I'd really like to see how you finish the story! *goes off to write her own Mugen/Jin*
PinkWhirlWind chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
updating would be good :) Find Mugen! :)
PinkWhirlWind chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh very good start. Splendid! *goes to read next chapter*
UponABlueMoon chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Gee, this is mighty generous of you; get me interested in the story, then drop it. T-T It's a rather entertaning story... I would appreciate it beyond words if you could tie up the loose ends with at least one more chapter. Thank you for your consideration, I'll be waiting, just in case this appeals to you. Please reply!
DB2020 chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
If you've dropped it, then perhaps you should take the story down completely. Even if a reader might enjoy the first couple chapters, it just turns into a big disappointment. And while there is a warning that it shall remain unfinished, just reading the summary might get a person's hopes up. I know I was looking forward to something, but then read the last word in your summary.
nopenopnope chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
NO! *is very sad* ...well...start something else then!
SpencerBrown chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
This was a wonderful beginning, with beatiful characters and a challenging story. I hope you'll give us more.
BloodRaevynn chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Plot, description, and characterization are all really good so far but...a phone? During the Edo period? o_O; I'm pretty sure SC takes place before the telephone was invented, let alone introduced to Japan.
natalie stiles chapter 2 . 7/28/2006

find Mugen will he be

alive or dead I need

to know please
bffimagine chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
I know what episode this takes after!

I recently finished the series, so I was wonder when this fic would roughly take place. It reminds me slightly of the whole Mukuro thing but I don't know...

Thanks!

~bffimagine
TsukiNatsu chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
That was really good, and I can't wait for the update. I feel so sorry for Jin!(I hope everything works out for the best*crosses fingers*) Keep up the good work, and I think that you will do a great job when the yaoi comes, *dieing from the wait*/
Yokokitsu chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Wow! Great Story! Please continue to update- I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Hopefully, this IS the start of a long fic!
Anonymous Mob chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
ahaey please update!
Nalana chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
Oh trust me, I understand the boatload of work. That I do!

This chapter was well worth the wait! Just as well written as the first, you still have me wanting more!

Best of luck on your finals!
anon chapter 2 . 4/26/2006