Reviews for Things That Should Not Be Said
tah-crowley chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I loved to read and re-read winnix stuff *-* It's soooooooooooo good. They make a really awesome/intense/fantastic couple. And don't listen to old people saying old prejudices, they are just ridiculous. See love and passion between characters - I don't care if they were insperated in real people or not - is NOT a bad thing. It isn't desrespectful at all. Heroes could be and can be gays (I am not saying they were). Gay people is normal as straight people. Don't ever think it isn't beautiful, because it is. Your fic is awesome and their love in that is too. Sorry my terrible English, but that it is.
Cynic chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
So Nixon is a sex pest and Winters finally gives in to his creepy approaches? Neat!

"...they press together like the way cards slide up against one another and stick."

I can only hope that in the five years since this story was written that you have accomplished some kind of comprehension of decent writing, and given up on trying to justify the OMG SEXY GAY WAR TIEMS angle. FUN FACT: These characters are based on Real People no matter how you want to justify your inept attempt at yaoi. Real people were more concerned with trying not to die than being the focus of some messed up fangirl fap fiction which also conveniently ignores the fact that homosexuality was lol illegal in the chosen setting.

TL;DR: You waited five years to construct something embarrassing, and I hope you are rightfully shamed.
WillowSioui chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I liked it...but it made it hard to read with all of the phrases stuck in brackets, along with the phrase that are being 'said', but flow along with the rest of the story. Pretty good...but you should keep working on making your writing better.

xoxo, Ryuu
Laimielle chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is officially dubbed my favorite Winnix story. I love it. Gorgeous writing, and somehow it seems so in character. I enjoyed it very much.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was beautiful, honestly. I definitely agree with the 'characters have to show chemistry in order for the slash to work' and you've got this spot-on.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was BEAUTIFUL. Haunting, gentle, amazing..there are a million adjectives to describe it.

You've done a brilliant job.
maria chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was so beautiful.

Thank you for the read.

Oh, Nixon makes me heart. You've got him spot on, I think.
Armida chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This is just achingly beautiful! Very touching.
Aidan Zephyr chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I know this series is based on true events and people, but I like fictioning them so much... :)

You do a very good fake Nixon and Winters.
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
how did this only get ONE review. this is beautifully written *tear* lol no really, I like it
Magpie05 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Holy sht. That was awesome XD. I knew I was in for a treat when your warning alone was so eloquent _ Hm, I'm super tired now, but I'm definitely