Reviews for Enemies of the Heart
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
3 Great story! More? 0w0
mizzpeppermint chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
“I’m going to kill you.”

“I’ll kill you first.”

-and that's their way to say goodnight.Ü superb writing skills.
100th Review chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hooray!~ D *does a jig*
vaze chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
I be contributing towards 100 reviews *cackles*
sarcastic.shinobi chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Oh, I really hope you continue this! I want Kumiko and Fuu to end up together now (that would resolve Fuu's feelings of being left out, wouldn't it? -evil giggle-)!
sarcastic.shinobi chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
The way you write Mugen and Jin is dead-on! I mean, bulls-eye. I'm very impressed. This story is so believable thus far; if I didn't know better, I'd swear this was straight from the actual series (It certainly would have drawn quite a different audience, though)! And the steaminess? Whew! -faints- Instant fave.
Foreverasecret01 chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
dude! you should have totally had kumiko and fuu fuck each other right there! that would've been totally hot!
Ceres chapter 11 . 5/13/2007
You HAVE to continue this! I'll just cry if you don't. *puppy eyes* Sorry, no helpful advice. I'm not much of a writer myself *too much of a perfectionist...?* so take it as a compliment! Encore!
kayla chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
i would like a jin blanket.
subzero13 chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
that so cool, man jin older brother sucks. he is family you should never what to kill them or have them killed. well i am happy that kumiko can protect herself. and she is so cool

Chaton chapter 11 . 3/26/2007
Do you know how HARD it is to find a good Samurai Champloo Jin/Mugen? Almost impossible. And yet, here I am, loving every chapter of this fic, and TADA, when I reach the end, I see taht you haven't updated since 2006! Please! I beg you! Don't take away this lovely (maybe the only good SC) fic away! *sniffle*
IpQ chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
please update soon! this story was great! i loved it!
A-Static-Lullaby-Baby chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
A-Static-Lullaby-Baby chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Meow 3
americanXminority chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
Ah my gah!

That last chapter [11] was so incredibly cute with KimiFuu.

I...friggin' LOVE this fanfic.

I'm super sad that you haven't updated in the last few months ;_;.

I do hope you get crackin' on the rest soon, though.

I wanna read more of it!

And I'm wondering...will there be MORE yuri tidbits between Kimiko and Fuu? They're adorable together XP.