Reviews for Graduation
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aw, I'm so glad Harry came to graduation and made things happy!

Your stories are all SO GOOD- I can't believe I hadn't ever found them sooner.

]
Kat Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Again, that was really cool. It may have had my darling Draco as six feet under, but I enjoyed it anyway. A nice little piece that shows the strength one person can lend an entire group of people, just by being there.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
You got talent! I loved it. Yes, it's very typical for Harry to cause such a fuss; seems to be kind of used to it, too. Too bad that he, most likely, won't be graduating, since he's not going back.

Heh, I laughed at the line, 'Were it not such a Slytherin expression she would have thought Harry was smirking...' Wonder if she'd be more likely to believe had she known he'd almost gotten into that house?
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
A really cute little story!

I liked it very much!
Cocoa Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I am normally not too fond of short fics cause I love them good and long. But this was sweet cute little fic. And wanted to comment my liking for it. Keep up the great work.
Kristy chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That was so cool. I really felt like I could get into it and I loved the way you did Prof. McGonagall. It sounded just like I thought she would. And even though it wasn't even 10 words it still really had an impact on the reader.

Good luck for the competition!
emerald-eyed-stag chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I loved it to death! brilliant! i hope u do well in the contest. maybe you could keep going? do a second chapter, like, of the dancing part of the grad. it would be great, ur a wonderful writer, and i really enjoyed this! wow, great.

luv Ella x