Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eagle of Truthiness
lahwran chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I kek'd.
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
... Good Lord I wonder what would look Defence with John Stewart. Of course he need Donald but still.
Maq chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I never knew I needed this in my life. I realize you wrote this nine years ago but I had to drop a review saying how much the story made me laugh. How does one even think of this crossover? XD Brilliantly done.
Hunter63 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I freaking love this
axel100 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I've had the pleasure of reading and enjoying your work since you first started writing gargoyles fanfiction back in the summer of 1996. This is another gem. If only Colbert could have had some one on one with Voldemort. Perhaps a second chapter devoted to how horcruxes are allowing illegals to vote more than once and ruin our society!
fanfictionaddict99 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read.
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Can't breath! Colbert needs to be the DADA teacher.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
What a fun story! I really liked reading it.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is the most deeply absurd thing i have ever had the distinct pleasure of reading. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT EXIST.
Moon Lantern chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I honestly don't know what to make of this. It was funny, quite educational even, you aced the parody bit!
But he was arrogant, narcissistic and not a teacher to trust, I'm surprised Dumbledore didn't turn around and say: "Only joking, we are yet to find a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher!" Although a tad more competent than Lockhart.
LOL!
Asterisks chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Absolutely fantastic! Never would have thought of something like this. Now I wanna see Colbert in other fanfics. :D
kitcat12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hi, I really love this story.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
ROFL! I bow in awe of your amazing crackiness!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh. My. God. Perfection. Utter and complete perfection. You, sir or madam, get an internet hug and a favorite. Even more perfect that I'm watching The Colbert Report whilst reading this.