Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eagle of Truthiness
DAAAAAAAAMNN son!

This is the DADA professor I need in my life.
Wolf of Lilacs chapter 1 . 6/17
I...this is perfect, and I don't know how I missed it. :) I especially liked his preference for the Quibbler over the Daily Prophet. Seems accurate. :)
Harrison chapter 1 . 2/14
Having watched at least one episode of the Colbert Report back in the day...this is hilarious.

I am sorely tempted to ask if you are Stephen Colbert...but then I realized, you never would've had the free time to write/post this.
kajoline chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
that was absolutely fabulous!thank you!i didn't know how much i needed this
Andante825 chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Love this crackfic so, so much. The Word was just perfect, and I was touched to read such a spot-on description of the old Colbert persona.
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I have no idea what I just read, but it was glorious! Does Professor Colbert have a big furry hat?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Too funny!
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
BEST. DADA TEACHER. EVER.
powderkeg chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
This was a fantastically fabulous foray into the field of fiction. I loved every bit of it, though I can't help but feel that Colbert wouldn't entirely suppor the continued enslavement of House Elves. I am madly curious to know if he's ever read this and his thoughts on it, however. It was a splendid, entertaining read. Thank you!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Its nice to revisit the Real Fake Steven Colbert.
Ramabear chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I'm cryin a little bit because there's just.. so much. oh my god. Professor Colbert is exactly the way he should be. And, frankly, I love that bit where the kids are discussing the On Notice/Tip of the Hat/Wag of the Finger and just... this whole thing is quite hilarious and lovely. Thank you for writing!
harby chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Truly awesome. Thank you.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Great crack fic? Or GREATEST Crack fic?
Dave Kaplan chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Next installment please!
Kate chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
This is bloody brilliant! Has anyone sent a link of this to Stephen Colbert?! Great job! Please do more?!