Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eagle of Truthiness
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 8/29
I have no idea what I just read, but it was glorious! Does Professor Colbert have a big furry hat?
Too funny!
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 3/26
BEST. DADA TEACHER. EVER.
powderkeg chapter 1 . 3/16
This was a fantastically fabulous foray into the field of fiction. I loved every bit of it, though I can't help but feel that Colbert wouldn't entirely suppor the continued enslavement of House Elves. I am madly curious to know if he's ever read this and his thoughts on it, however. It was a splendid, entertaining read. Thank you!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 3/4
Its nice to revisit the Real Fake Steven Colbert.
Ramabear chapter 1 . 2/26
I'm cryin a little bit because there's just.. so much. oh my god. Professor Colbert is exactly the way he should be. And, frankly, I love that bit where the kids are discussing the On Notice/Tip of the Hat/Wag of the Finger and just... this whole thing is quite hilarious and lovely. Thank you for writing!
harby chapter 1 . 2/24
Truly awesome. Thank you.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Great crack fic? Or GREATEST Crack fic?
Dave Kaplan chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Next installment please!
Kate chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
This is bloody brilliant! Has anyone sent a link of this to Stephen Colbert?! Great job! Please do more?!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Omigod! You absolutely nailed the parody! Everyone was so in character! Also, a little part of me can't help but wonder what the actual Stephen Colbert would think of this (:))! I absolutely loved Malfoy, and all the little details you made up about the Malfoy's family history were so amazing and are now part of my head canon!
hedwigsart chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Crazy. Absolutely bonkers, and it's amazing. Loved it.
Game-Watch chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Greatest. Thing. Ever.
LadyFlorentine chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I... did not know I needed this.
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 7/8/2016