Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eagle of Truthiness
Kate chapter 1 . 11/18
This is bloody brilliant! Has anyone sent a link of this to Stephen Colbert?! Great job! Please do more?!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/9
Omigod! You absolutely nailed the parody! Everyone was so in character! Also, a little part of me can't help but wonder what the actual Stephen Colbert would think of this (:))! I absolutely loved Malfoy, and all the little details you made up about the Malfoy's family history were so amazing and are now part of my head canon!
hedwigsart chapter 1 . 10/6
Crazy. Absolutely bonkers, and it's amazing. Loved it.
Game-Watch chapter 1 . 9/12
Greatest. Thing. Ever.
LadyFlorentine chapter 1 . 8/8
I... did not know I needed this.
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 7/8
I honestly can't even.
lahwran chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I kek'd.
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
... Good Lord I wonder what would look Defence with John Stewart. Of course he need Donald but still.
Maq chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I never knew I needed this in my life. I realize you wrote this nine years ago but I had to drop a review saying how much the story made me laugh. How does one even think of this crossover? XD Brilliantly done.
Hunter63 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I freaking love this
axel100 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I've had the pleasure of reading and enjoying your work since you first started writing gargoyles fanfiction back in the summer of 1996. This is another gem. If only Colbert could have had some one on one with Voldemort. Perhaps a second chapter devoted to how horcruxes are allowing illegals to vote more than once and ruin our society!
fanfictionaddict99 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read.
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Can't breath! Colbert needs to be the DADA teacher.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
What a fun story! I really liked reading it.