Reviews for This Time
Tash chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I know it's been a while but it really is a good story, I would love to read it finished! :)
WraithSympathizer chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Absolutely love it! Although I was a little confused about the last part of the dream. Where did it come from? Or maybe it's just me who isn't following. Sorry. But I really liked your story, and if you ever decide to continue I'd be more than happy to read it :)
Maria chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Hi!

I just got to read this story and liked the plot very much. You have probably long ago decided not to continue it, but if by any chance you have, I'd love to continue reading it.

Thanks!
Saismaat chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nicely redemptive. “Don’t you dare.” May be the best line in Pitch Black. Good use. Well done.
ARiceFan17 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
OMG! This is really good. Keep writing or i will totally not review anymore! LOL!. J/K
LiasonFan2 chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
It really is a bummer that you abandoned this story. I thought your were going so well with it you were putting such great details in the story. I loved each and every chapter that you wrote I do hope that you reconsider writing this story.!
tamekabu chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Gr, i shall kill Imam(just kidding). Nice chapter though. Jack is trying to be just like him, it's cute. Please keep going. I'm drooling for the next chapter.
Social control chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
this was a good chapter. u shouldnt need to fix it. just try to make them longer, unless dnt have much of a grasp of what ur writing. but its good otherwise
Xinia chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
hmm..this was a random chapter. Well, not really, but it left me confused. Your writing is as good as ever, but some parts, like Jack's nightmare, could've been worked on more. But like you said, you're tweaking it, so all the best.

PS: How bout some descriptions of their surroundings? Right now, I'm not seeing much.
BatPhace chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
i love it. Imam and Riddick fighting over who should be the protector? Brilliant. I so wanna see where this is going. Patiently waiting...Batty
Kayla McGowan chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Good story, nice start...you may get more reviews if you were to enable your Anonymous Reviews, some lazy folk like me can't always be bothered signing in and out.
Social control chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
yay more... its a cute story, but longer
Brimseye chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
aw sniff sniff I like it but its soo sad! very well writen and played. Beliveable. What else is there to say its great a good second chapter...I only wish it was a little longer but as a reviewer I'm very greedy when it comes to the stories I like. Please keep going and if you need any info or some one to bounce ideas off of you can reach me by e-mail! Looking forward to more updates! bye!
BatPhace chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
very good title, and very good chappy, patiently waiting...Batty
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Sweet! This story is the bomb. Both chapters were so well written. You need to update soon. I love Jack and Riddick stories, they’re so damn cool. I’m obsessed with these characters, especially the ones where they’re together, down the road that is. When Jack become Kyra. They’re one hot couple. But anyways, you’ve done an amazing job capturing these two. You have really done it well. Many people cant do it and you pulled it off perfectly. So please, don’t take forever to write some more. I love this story.