Reviews for Mirror Image
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I love this fanfiction so much! You're doing a great job with it and it's been a while since you've last updated, but please do so soon!
set chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Hey! I like it, I really want to know how is going to be between them please update soon!
Demolishia chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
The gap proved pretty much unnoticable from the 4th to 5th chapters in my opinion. Just hoping more are coming down the pipeline. BTW this is the relationship that hinted at in Dark Decent?
SacredAlessa chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
So I know it's been awhile since you've updated this...but please do!
Xima chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ah-HA! You have now opened the floodgates, good sir! I now have no choice but to review all the chapters you put out at this point onwards, you lazy bum!

Well, as for the 3 year hiatus, I fart in your general direction. So there.

As for the actual chapter, it was pretty short, I'll say that much. Other than that, it seems like the time passed has dulled your skill a bit, when it comes to characterization, as it would appear. Alessa and Heather didn't seem quite themselves. The "coming home" scene didn't seem to add too much to the story, either. Harry didn't seem bothered enough. It's one thing to find a clone, such things are rare, but they do happen. A link to a bunch of insane cultists who basically fucked his shit up is something else altogether. Personally, I would have sucked every bit of info out of her in the hopes of stopping something veryveryvery bad from happening.

Well, that's that. Hope to see more soon! By soon I mean NOT THREE YEARS HAW HAW HAW :D
ShadowZenith chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
The story is brilliant so far, so what could have possessed you to seemingly abandon what has the potential to be a masterpiece. You HAVE to continue this story - or, failing that, write one with a similar premise. I'm certain that there are many people who would be greatly pleased if you did so.

Yours most pleadingly,

SZ
Xima chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
You know, there's probably a special little corner of Hell reserved for people who leave a story on an epic cliffhanger and then don't update for like... 2 years. Seriously. I can probably bet that there are many people who'd agree with me.

I mean, this is a really, really good story! Truly an' honestly! I'd say that I'd try and make a lynch mob to get you to write the next chapter, but that'd be rude. Thus, I'll beg.

ZOMG PLZ UPDATE D:

I mean, Heather and Alessa, as alternate halves already was a really interesting concept, and you've done it some really crazy awesome justice, I just can't imagine why you'd leave it be in such a way, especially on such a climactic note! I mean, even one chapter would just make my literary year, man. Seriously. You have a real way with the setting, story and characters here, and I would just be horribly let down if you let it end there.
darthshade chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
this is a good we see more please?
Kaede Shinomori chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Hey! This is good, why did you stop?
Suzumiya Yuki chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
"EXCELLENT"

And I meant that to sound really appreciative!

I love this story and shame on me for only finding it now!

Well, It might have to do with just discovering Silent Hill and falling in love with Alessa, , Dark Alessa but WTH...

They are all Alessas, right?

Please continue...

Can't wait for the promised goods!*wiggles eyebrows* If you know what I mean...
Ksim3000 chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
After browsing your profile, my eye caught upon this story. I really did enjoy reading it and I have noticed it hasn't been updated in a year. I hope that you haven't decided to abandon it. I liked your Requiem story (reviewed it on another site) and this one certainly has potential!

I hope you continue it and don't let it rest. Or, even better, start up a new story with a similar premise.

Anyway, I hope you do update.
Memory of Alessa chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Haha, the MGS thing. I really love this story, and I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Kenobifan chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
Find the target...lol It struck me funny.

Alessa and Heather have finally found each other.

A nice detailed chapter...enjoyed the read! :)
Memory of Alessa chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
I love your story! please pleas PLEASE continue! :)
teacrumb chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
I didn't notice any lapse in quality. I just want to know what happens next! But it's your fic and if it isn't the way you want it to be, feel free to mess with it all you want.