Reviews for A Snowy Date In Belleville
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 4/24
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
steamboat chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Thank you for sharing another delightful story with us! I hope this note finds you well and happy!
BrittanyLS chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Absolutely beautiful! I loved this, as I have with ever other one of your stories!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
well done...Is there going to be a sequel?
talia7899 chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
LOVED THE ENTIRE STORY :) ...hope real life treats you well & i hope to read more from you as soon as you have the time to write it :) ...take care, til the next story...
Knight of Caeli chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
Loved it, loved it!
Katie chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
This story, like all of the others, was great. I only hope real life takes it easy on you so we won't have to wait too long for another story. Good Luck!
michelle UK chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
Hi Michi

I hope your personal issues are not serious.

Always like reading your fanfics.

Looking forward to your next story.
Radiorox chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Hey man, in all of your re-writes you got it right. ;) It was perfect! Jackz
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Sigh! A wonderful story Michi, thanks so much for brightening my days over and over again. Your stories will be truly missed and I can only hope that one day soon I will be able to read them again :)
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Great chapter.
aserene chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
OH what a perfect ending! Can we make this a trilogy? I LOVE IT!
starryeyes10 chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
great story.
McRose chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Michi, the ending is fine ...we all know generally the way you realize you're pregnant - and at that point you go to the drugstore for a test kit or go to the dr or both!

Your stories, whether yours alone or co-authored - are always a pleasure. I wish you the very best and look forward to your next efforts, even if it's a while. Maybe in the interim, post a note once in while on or one of the other sites and let your fans and fellow authors/readers know how you're doing.
Abigaile chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
I loved the story. That's just great. Loved Sarah Rabb's reaction!