Reviews for Clear as Crystal
Deathus2lifeus0 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This is really good you should update it really soon u give the fic a air of suspense which is a really good thing keep it up.
Samuri911 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Great story. Please update quickly.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Bout time someone got brave and did a femslash story!

Love it and I can't wait for you to update!
SamCyberCat chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
I was very surprised to see this story updated when I checked my e-mail today. Glad to see it going again, I was really wondering what would happen between these girls. I like that you pay attention to the Digimon and how they're feeling in this; Palmon's fear and Gatomon's anger are all well shown. Very enjoyable read to get back into the story again, hope to see more soon.
Mitch chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
very nicely done, if u have a chapter 3, in mind don't be afraid to do it, in fact I'm sure people r waiting to see what the 2 will do after their feelings r shared
SamCyberCat chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Another brilliant read that I'm eagar to see the conclusion of. An area of the Digimon series I do love is the friendship between Mimi and Sora, so I'm glad to see that you're expanding upon it and putting it in a positive light. Not only that but for some reason I've always loved food references in stories, so the meal time between Kari's family was a pleasure to read. And while I was impressed in my previous review at how well you included the Digimon as a true part of the story you've increased that even more here with Miko. Making animals a part of the story seems harder since they can't communicate verbally, but you've shown Miko's interactions with Kari and Gatomon very well. Its also interesting that the pairing featured in the story have yet to interact, it makes me look forward to seeing them do so more.
Supreme Dakari Lord Cerventes chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Mimi and Hikari. Wow, that was good. Yuri. Hot. It's all here. It's cool how this site has stuff like this cause if my mom worked for the site there would be no fics like this because my mom is a conservative christian who likes Bush and we have many arguements about him. Bush sucks and I wish he would sign the fucking Kyototo Anyway this is cool maybe later add sex that would be so sweet peace out.
Alforce Zero chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I think this is a sweet story, and described Mimi, Sora and Kari perfectly. I like the Kamiya family's interactions at the dinner table scene, as well as the conversations between Kari and her two cats - Gatomon and Miko. That's creative of you making Miko realizing what's up with her Mistress and Gatomon translating that to Kari. Also, Sora and Mimi's friendship is given more depth here.

While I'm not that used to reading same-sex pairing stories, I think this is a well-written story. From your policies I know you won't go too 'graphic' with your explanations; it's one of the main reason why I decided to give this story a go. Well, I can say that I'm not disappointed at all. It is a nice story, and I hope to see it progress in future.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Awesome chapter! Sorry for not reviewing so soon. Anyways I gues both Kari and Mimi like each other. the conversation Kari had with Gatomon and Miko was really interesting, I didn't know Gatomon understood Miko. I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please!

Shadow out...
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Yeah, i'm really liking this story, their aren't that many girl-to-girl stories so i'm glad someone is writing them. I might make one too...anyways i can't wait for the next chapter to come, update soon, Dark Qiviut.

Shadow out...
Mehabiah chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Hm, bit of a strange pairing, but I would like to see how this ends. Please continue this!
mums chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
wow, you had me on the edge of my seat. i was a little embarrassed, too! you are a wonderful writer. keep up the good work.