Reviews for Harry Potter visits Fantasy Island
MMax chapter 4 . 1/30
I am a late reader of your Fantasy Island story...I am chapter 4 right now...Hope that this story is not abandoned. It looks good.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Even the dead people could learn and save Harry from a very awful Weasley future!

He will be better knowing someone new when is time and do something better forhimself than persue bad wizards all his life. Ginny didn't need him she will be happy with her Quidich carrer and never be home, so better not being married until she reallly want to settle maybe with some quidich journalist or something.

I really missed fantasy Island, it was one of my favourite as a little child.
MMax chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
a very belated reading of this story... glad to see Harry and Snape reconcile as well as Percy and his family. wow, dumbledore will be surprised when he return to Hogwarts. He will survive. I think that Snape will have a happier job now.
Finwitch1 chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Lovely story! Snape befriending Marauders really was a great change of things... and Dumbledore just doesn't learn.
Silverdragonstar chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Neat story, never thought of that crossover. Liked it.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
Building a road with Severus' help might work but until Bumbles acknowledges his mistakes and truly apologizes how do you forgive or work with him. Every time you would see him or hear his voice or a suggestion you would want to scream and say no!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Excellent! That sounds like Bumbles alright! Only I know best!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Oh Severus, you shouldn't have left yet. The future as you knew it may not have happened. sigh Percy never did get it. Not everybody follows rules religiously. You have to be prepared. As for Bumbles, Harry is right he never listened and it cost too many people their lives. all because he wouldn't listen or consult others.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Severus is doing well. Percy is using his brains and his heart. Hermione has a point but so does Ron. She wants to have a career not be his mother all over again.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Love the New Marauders! sigh Poor Peter. Percy is learning.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Good chapter. Maybe Percy is thinking this one through. Severus might become the fourth Marauder, Hermione is playing with fire, Ron is getting a wake up call and Bumbles is about to learn the price of playing the puppet master.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I love this idea! I hope the fantasies are up to it!
Astra Leo chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
A very good story...I wasn't a F.I. fan when it was on TV, but I couldn't stop reading this story and kept wondering what was going to happen next...Keep on writing I'll be here to read your work anytime. :)