Reviews for Akane na Konamaiki
BiGDeal chapter 4 . 2/4
A real shame that this has dead-ended. Being a CA -and- a Ranma fan, this one looked interesting as it's making a good start at retelling the Ranma story with a few twists and turns.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Damix96 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
interesting story-line
tuatara chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
It's such a shame there isn't more of this. It's quite fascinating, even if it could have only really ended one way (as any Cheeky Angel fan knows). Ah, the perils of fanfiction. Countless entertaining stories just fade away.

Oh, and Akane thinking about how she'd happily marry Ranma-chan when she "turned back into a guy" was just wonderful. Man, the Ranma/Akane dynamic here would have been so much fun to watch.
little.lost.panda chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Ah, you have to update. It's been 10 years, almost 11! This is good, can't wait for Ranma to find out Akane's secret. :)
Ysolde chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
Interesting idea. It will definately change the Ranma Akane relationship though...
Merendel chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
ROFLMAO short chapters but damn, the plot so explains everything. you could explain almost every action in the manga that akane makes with this wish. props for an origonal idea. only other time I'v seen TnK mixed with ranma was just a camio. Magumi ended up as ranma's roommate as I recall.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Pretty good so far. I am really enjoying this storey. Keep it up!
Cat McHall chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
hmm, good twist to the story. Probaly explains why akane is a tomboy and hates boys. :evil:
The Gandhara chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
Not bad. This has a lot of comedic potential. I just hope this male-minded Akane makes things go very different than we'd expect.
Z2 chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Hm... Interesting fic, though it really needs bigger chapters.

BTW, have you read the entire manga or it this only based in the anime? There's a very big plot twist at the end of the manga which isn't in the anime...
John Tannius chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
I am enjoying this fusion you've managed to pull together. It's just too bad the chapters are so short.
Calamity Cordite chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Interesting start. The chapters could be a bit longer though. I usually try to have my chapters at about 50 words give or take.

So is the rest of the Cheeky Angel bunch going to be in the story?

It'll also be interesting to see how differently Akane acts when seeing Ranma in the furo.

Good work so far.

DarkRubberNeck chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Hm I wonder how this is going to turn out. Akane will probably blow her top. Although Ranma is acting a little strange, perhaps thinking same thoughts as Akane due to thinking Akane is a girl
MakubeX chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
wow, the second TNK/Ranma crossover I've ever read.

Akane substitutes Megumi. You should substitute Miki as any of Akane's friend instead of Nabiki

Good job but the chapters are too short. It shouuld at least twice the length.

So this Akane would not have a crush on .