Reviews for Unsilenced
gamekey chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
thank you for writing this story. I especially like the realism between fujin an zell. The original character clashing is nice aswell when you use seifer. Everyone else is just as originally planned. I hope you keep on writing to give the rest of the story and ending and to see how zell handles everything once it sinks in.
raspberry soap chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
This story, this series of yours, is so insanely good. These are the best Final Fantasy VI fanfics I've ever read.

I was very surprised and delighted when I first spotted this fic. I'd never seen Zell paired up with such a unique choice as Fujin.

I believe they are perfect for each other. Definitely there are in your story. So much so that I wish Square would have taken the train of thought you did and showed a relationship between them.

Fantastic work. And not to annoy you, because I'm sure you've got your reasons, but PLEASE do finish this story. It's too good to go unfinished.
bigdaddycrag01 chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
Yo sorry it took so long to reveiw. Good chapter, sort of flew by though. Keep up the kick ass work.

Ronin316 chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
Another fine chapter as always. I'm kinda glad to see a darker side to Zell, it makes him seem more real to me, as it is indeed a rare sight (or am I just reading the wrong fanfics to see it?) Anyway, I'm reviewing on lunch at work right now so I can't log in.
ashley chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
I'm not going to lie...

I wa svery skeptical about a Fujin/Zell relatinship, but I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised! This is one of the best stories I've read from the Final Fantasy 8 category in a long time.

The emotions and action scenes have been captured beautifully, and over-all it's well written.

Can' wait for more!
JadeAlmasy chapter 14 . 3/29/2008
Wow he took it better than i thought that he would! i love how you wrote this chapter, everything about it feels and read real like we are watching a tv show. amazing job!

Kati
rune chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
Great as always, sad way to end it. I liked Ma. Anyway keep up the kick ass work and by the way. Come Check out my band. Go to myspace and look for "Delirious Intent" we are in Deridder, Louiseana.

AgentRonin316 chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
It's good to be back, and you're welcome. Your storytelling is captivating as always, however I did notice a few places where your spacing was absent. It's nothing major, but I did want to mention it because I found it uncharacteristic of your writing.
JadeAlmasy chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
Wow no you didnt! why thats soo mean! how could you kill them!

Holy shit Zells going to have a fit!

AgentRonin316 chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Yay, Updates! And I have internet again after about 6 months without... So glad to see more quality writing waiting for my return to the internet. Also, congrats on the boy.
rune chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
Great chapter as all ways. The plot just keeps gietting thicker by the secound. To answer your question, I don't have a account on here. I just come to read. And the stories I like alot I put on my Internet favorits list then check them every so often. The past few times was by luck that it was close to when you updated. I always thought you had to pay to get a account here so I never have.

Anyway, I wish the best of luck to your family.

JadeAlmasy chapter 12 . 2/26/2008
Awesome chapter! yay squall is showing how pissed he is! damn i feel sorry for whoever Seifer gets his hands on next!

Boys have a way of giving you nothing but trouble! and as my mom said "parenting is nothing but winging it not matter how many kids you have." so hang in there, they say its to get better!

Cody Smith chapter 12 . 2/25/2008
Hey, great chapter, I loved it, I also like the story, I like the pairing of Zell and Fuijin.
JadeAlmasy chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Congrats on the baby! is it a boy or a girl? i hope he/she isnt givin you too much trouble.

This chapter was worth the wait!

rune chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
And now the action starts up. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. This chap, like all the others, just gets better the more you get into it. Keep up the kick ass work and once again, congrads. Update soon, can’t wait till then.

Until next time,