Reviews for Mouthing
ahh severus! -grins-
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
LOVE IT!
Ayame-Paradise chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Amazingly entertaining. Loved it!
Ellrohan chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wahahahahaha :D This is a really sweet story *cheerfully pictures last scene* Cookies for you!
starrrz chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aww, so sweet! And kinda hot... my favourite combo. Lol. :)
person chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
awesome as usual *sigh* romantic and humurous. I like, I like a lot. lol
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aw...how cute! Nothing like a little love bite here and there-and when Severus reciprocated, well, that's when the party started.

Cute!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Heh. Very cute, and interestingly written. I like the previous arrangements and the bit of lupine lore!
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was gorgeous!

For some strange reason I really like the idea of Lupin 'mouthing' Severus' shoulder... I find it to be an adorable habit...

Fantastic work! I think I may go and read a few of your other stories... _
ureima chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
HI! I've been your RL/SS and I LOVE them. I particularly liked the way you show how dark both of them are. This one is pretty in that one can feel the sexual tension though you got into detail. Just a question: who topped in that explosive last part? I got confused a bit.

If you're not familiar with it, there's an online community in livejournal of RL/SS shippers:

You may want to post there. We're always looking for new authors and your stories will be greatly appreciated. There's also an archive of RL/SS stories:

Thank you for sharing.

(This is if you're not a member already; if you are, I don't think I've seen this posted yet. :D)
Kirsti-Lee chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
O I love it. Keep writing, I want more!
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I liked this; SS/RL is a cute pairing. And the fact that Remus mouths Severus's shoulder because he cares for him...that's unique! Very cute!

Cheers,

Ballad
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
aww!
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
this was really cute. i can't wait to read more by you.
Tishu chapter 1 . 3/22/2006