Reviews for A Hero's Calling
Ky111 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Great story, shame it seems u have stopped writing it as it's been over 5 years since the last update. Wish u would finish writing it. It would of been good to see Gohan prove to Vegeta that he hasn't slacked in his training and that he takes it seriously. I like the stories that have Gohan and Vegeta show each other some sort of respect and have some kind of bond.
adam dbz g h chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
its good keep witeing
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
OMG! Someone acutally TOLD him his poses are stupid! THAT GOD!
Rohan777 chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
Great story. _ I really enjoy reading Gohan goes to Highschool stories, and even better, he has a kick-ass powerlevel. I really hate what they did to him after the Cell Games. Well, good luck writing the next chapter. _
Lukan Marvolotolazytosignin chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
(Growls) Dammit, I demand that you update this soon before you find yourself in the next dimension!
Blue Nariko chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Yay gohan's a hero !
agartdpm chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
excellent story, hsi name is gold fighter for me
THall chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
Too long... I was really liking the fic and I think that with a lil' bit of GoVi spice you could be onto something remarkable...

Please don't give up on it - you haven't given up on it, have you?
animeflunky chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
nice work update and try to make the chapters a little longer hmm i wonder has gohan reached ssj3 yet?
rocks and glass chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
good chapter. i'm glad his mom talked him out of the ginyu poses, those are just embaressing. it was a nice introduction to the city. i can't wait for another chapter!
Vael300 chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
Really well written, I don't think I saw any grammer mistakes. Nice job and keep updating!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
I thought it was pretty good. I liked it. Please update soon.
Ryota - At Your Service chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
lets give it up for chichi for telling gohan off for the poses that would have gotten him beaten at school (if he was human that is)

great chapter! keep it up!1 -
darksupersayian chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
Why did you have to have Gohan do Ginyu poses. That was the worst part of the Saiyaman stuff.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
Well, we all know Captain Ginyu would think those poses were beautiful. Which, by logical reasoning, means that everyone else thinks they're, Chi chi is telling the truth.