Reviews for The Haunted One
GhostAnn chapter 18 . 3/15
LOL
Oh I haven't cried while reading anything in a while. This story did it. Made me cry made me laugh- I was surprised- I was so confused about what was happening there toward the end- up until he ran into that brick wall that is.
then it all made sense. Well as much since as anything else in Danny's life.

Good job! Good story.
numbers chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I just love Danny's other part, principally about that dream, that make me laugh a lot XD
Megan chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Lol
Megan chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I love the freakin fight!
Megan chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
This may b chapter 5, but it rocks so far!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
You've pulled my heart strings, brought me to tears, kept me riveted (although I was able to do my homework during the story at the beginning... which is good in it's own right.) and I'm utterly lost for words to explain just how epic this was... You may be gone, and I may be talking to the wind, but this was wonderfully finished and the full circle of emotions that I've just gone through I think are going to stay with me. I thank thee.

~FoG
Lethamis chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
i loved your story i cried when i thought you had actually killed off sam.
Brokenangelsely chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
I have to say, Ive read other DP stories where Danny reveals his Ghostself to valerie. The way you wrote valeries reaction- it hit home. It was sooo like her, it seemed so Butch! :D

Awesome story! Love it!

Long live Danny Phantom!
Shiek927 chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
It's been so long since I read this story (I don't remember if I ever left a review for it, so this could all just be repeat)...heck, it's been aging since I've read DF stories or even watched the show, but this story is easily one of my favorites: you give the characters a maturity I distinctly remember wishing they had in the show itself; they feel like grown adults, not little kids and that's what I wanted. Maybe it's because of Sam's situation and how it puts everything in perspective, but I just love the growth and change all the characters go through.

Love this story; deserves way more reviews then it has.
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 18 . 9/9/2010
i lovedddddddddddddd this story!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
i'm glad i happened upon this when it was already finished - i'm horrible review support. XD

you mixed up a few words in the chapters, but other than that, you're golden,

TexasDreamer01 chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
fftech 3.1? he wants to hack onto fanfiction? *rolls eyes* not much here unless you want emotional blackmail for everyone in the show. XD

TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
it builds the plot. danny really screwed up this time, didnt' he?

TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
non-pairing. paring is used for skinning foods.

TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
well, being called an idiotic coward by yourself tends to do the trick. XD