Reviews for Tom Marvolo Riddle Potter
Flaming Rose chapter 8 . 3/7
Good, but there were some sentences were some words ran togther.
Cheliz chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
i always love tom riddle getting adopted stories
Theta-McBride chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Loved it!
DGfleetfox chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Yea! Say goodbye, Horcrux! Lol. OKayyyy Tom, now Harry literally just took the Killing curse for you, time to knock off the 'tude.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I so love the idea of time travel, HP is one of my favorite verses, and young Tom Riddle before the murders intrigues and makes for a good read. Harry is awesome, and I like the idea of him going back and adopting Tom. :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
I really liked this :D
good read :)
Cheezewizz chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
I love it. great writing, great job.
menolikey chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Definitely like it!
Callista252 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Love the story, and I'm going to check out the sequel immediately. Thank you so much for posting this!

Cally
MzMilo chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
nice twist
PurplePlover chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
What I really love about this story is your characterization. Harry is no perfect parent/brother, he struggles with his past and with who Tom could grow up to be, while Tom makes it no easier on him. But Harry tries all the same, as his stubborn resolution allows no less. I have thoroughly enjoyed Tom as a bratty twelve-year-old; I would have him no other way.

I also absolutely adored Dumbledore! That warded box with the lemon drops killed me.
rion-rion chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
My first Harry adopt tom and I'm impressed, your characters are really good and the storyline awesome!
Crimson chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The last sentence looks a bit awkward. Maybe it can do without it? A sudden time skip loses forcus. Very nicely written though
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2012