Reviews for Tom Marvolo Riddle Potter
A Variant of Roar chapter 10 . 7/12
I just have a question, wouldn't TMR-P have something to say about HJP taking a job at Hogwarts. Most of the pureblood families he would have known about would not have had anything to do with teaching and such. I mean, I see the sense in it all fine and everything, but I suppose no kid would not want a parent/sibling working so closely with his teachers...?
Chrome Cheetah chapter 10 . 6/29
Liked it a lot! Gonna go read the sequel now!
x-mariaa chapter 10 . 4/26
I want to thank you for breaking the endless chain of mediocre Fanfiction that I had been running across. I've been reading so often that my eyes are sore these past few days, but this is the first story that I've read through entirely & deemed good enough to favorite and leave a review on.

The lack of corny pairings or uncomfortable slash was welcoming. I also like how you didn't make Tom into a sad victim like most of these kinds of stories do. Tom was a bad kid; he wasn't a poor child who was bullied. He had his faults, and I'm glad that you kept them here. Overall, it was a nice read.
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 3/13
ADD MORE PLEASE!
Dahlia'Mina chapter 8 . 2/22
I honestly don't understand why any of that is dumbledores business. It seems like he's just meddling because he adopted Tom. From day one he made it clear he believes the boy isn't good enough. The dumbledore aspect of the story just doesn't match to me.
laura dratwa chapter 5 . 2/5
tom riddie muggie dead
I love this! Why haven't I found this sooner.
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Aaawww
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
So WWII of this world ended at least a year and a half before our (and presumably HP's) even started?
cortnee mare ada chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
2 chapter
jon reeve chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
So far so good.

It explores the character thoughts without being to angsty and word-heavy. Every writer seems to be an amateur psychologist, so it's refreshing not to see those long, drawn out tangents.
Observing Spectator chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Please make a sequel pleeeeaaase
RainyDayReader116 chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
I love this story so much! Thank you for taking the time and effort to write it!
LauraDragon chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Tom is a little brat, but so is Harry so it'll work out.
OUTontheVERGE chapter 2 . 5/28/2016