Reviews for Never Noticed Before
FuN FiFi chapter 7 . 8/26
What a lovely story! Betty and Jughead make up one of my favorite pairings in the Archie comics even though they're not canon. There's something about them that's quite appealing for me to ship them. I think it's because Betty is so wholesome while Jughead is kind of eccentric, so if they were to get together, they'd balance each other out. I like Jughead's character, but the writers don't always take him to new heights. Unlike you that is. Your portrayal of Jughead was in-canon while also being a little different than what I'm used to reading. I really enjoyed reading Jughead's POV regarding Betty; I too think that he's always held a torch for her but unable to do anything about it since she's always been too obsessed with Archie to truly see him. Your fic does a great job in showing her to finally open her eyes regarding Jughead (amongst other things as well). I hope you continue this fic one day because it's too good to be shelved like this! Keep up the GREAT work! :-)
I hate the Archie Comics fanbase so much! They ditch Calvin & Hobbes and, well, I just hate Archie Comics for countless reasons!
chr1steh chapter 7 . 4/6
Oh I love this so much! Bughead forever! I wish there was more to this, you've done such a great job with it!
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
This is interesting, besides that one story about Jughead having feelings for Betty were in that "play" that Ms. Grundy had her class read. Y'know when Jughead plays the hero and Trula Twyst plays the hero's love interest but Betty plays the part instead in his dream. Now that one lead to some interesting thoughts.

By the way, before I forget, the principal's last name is Weatherbee not Weatherby. Pay attention to the endings, it's "-bee" not "-by" hence is moniker The Bee.
paulajaey chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Oh dear...will there be more soon? :)
paulajaey chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
The paragraph that starts off "The phone rang" tapers off at the end aka it doesn't make sense. Betty thinking about Jughead kinda came out of nowhere, so you might want to look at that. Otherwise, I'm loving the story so far :)
CreativeLuck99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
An amazing story captures everything that should really happen between Betty and Juggie, it is really grabs the reader's attention in an amazing way! C: The only flaw in this was it portrays beloved Archie as a little more evil, but I guess he was quite hard on Betty. But we should not forget that there will always be a connection between Arch and Bets no matter what happens! Still, I love it! :D All Archie comics lovers and JuggieBetty supporters will love it! Keep it up! :D
Aeternus Rosa chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
I remeber reading this comic as a kid! I used to be such a Betty and Archie fan but after reading this, Betty and Jughead are so much better! Love this story!
-AR-
TheEvilSiblings chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love this story. Could you please update it, I really wanna know what happens next. The truth is, I just started reading it and now I'm hooked on it. Love Jughead and Betty together!
FairyTailFTW8D chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Great story! At first it felt weird... I know Ronnie can be a tad mean... But not that mean, at the end, you still made it look like a friendship rivalry thing. So I must give you props for that!

I enjoy the Jughead and Betty couple, I think they are cute together, much better then Archie x Betty
BETTYJUGHEAD S2 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Awww. That story was so cute so far! Loved it so much that I read it over and over again! I love Archie comics, but there aren't many with Jughead and Betty in love. I seriously love this story so much that I think you should make a movie! Keep up the good work and I beg you to finish the story! I'll make sure to look up any other stories you've made. )
heavenbound2him chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Seriously great story. I absolutely love how true you remain to the characters and LOVE the many cute moments between Betty and Jug. Favorite scene: the tickling, almost-kiss moment. My only critic is to watch typos. Great job!
aamrun chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I was wondering...would you mind completing this story ? It's really great.
aamrun chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
One of the best BettyxJug fanfics I have ever read, the other being Next Time, everything is so wonderfully developed and not taken to extremes.

This inspired me for my own fic, The Clown and the Princess, it's going to be much sadder though.
Sawy chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Great FIC!

It's would be nice if you update it more often though.

I still have hope )