Reviews for Cerplexity
Nameless chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Yeah, I think that the TOS group would have developed their own language by the end of their travels, or even midway through! Good of you for thinking of it. Nice piece here - short, but it definitely gets the point across.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This is an absolutely superb one shot. _ I can just imagine that phrases and words that would make perfect sense to that group might not make any sense at all to an outsider, that's a good point to bring up. :)

The line "chatter with the velocity of a talkative rabid squirrel on sugar rush" is absolutely wonderful. :) It's also a little scarily familiar, I think I can ramble like that sometimes. XD

Plan "S 5" was a lovely light-hearted moment and the last line is just, well, wow quite frankly. _ Wonderful stuff! :)
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Ah, that mix of hilarity and poignance that I've come to recognize as purely Kasan, and which is never clearer than in one-shots like this one. I think it's because I'm never quite done laughing when you drag me back down into the reality of the situation. Gods, I love Sheena's first line, there... "I...think they're people", so powerful, just that thought. ("Hito desyoo ne, Corinne...", I believe it would be, in - er, Mizuhoan.)

Having an incoherent day, hope you can make sense of this. Beautiful piece, anyway.