Reviews for Tides of Passion
Nienna Helyanwe 3 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This was absolutely incredible! I had just read the comic online that you got the base of the story from, and you have described it amazingly. I indeed wish there was more to read on this, but the ending is quite satisfying. This is definitely one of my favourite stories, and I thank you for writing it! :D
recey2010 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I love this I wish there was more
TheLightIsMine chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Oh my gosh FINALLY I got an account so I can review this! This has been my favourite Kit/Aayla story EVER since I read it on livejournal AGES ago! I love how you portrayed their conflicting emotions, and their love ALL whilst keeping them perfectly in-character. Perfect ending too, however I've personally always thought they should be together. Ah well. Still an EXCELLENT story.
PazzoCuore chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Aw! I loved that! I always thought there should've been something that happened after he saved her. I must say, your writing skills are really good. I wish I could write that! It's too bad they cant be free to be with eachother. :( But overall, that was an amazing story! :)

-Bella
B-Man33 chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
great story man i loved every word. the only thing that im bummed about is that Kit and Aayla did not end up together. The Jedi Code sucks. Great story man.
Ticklesivory chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
I love Kit and enjoyed this story. Didn't much care for the sad ending. Didn't they get married in the comics? Did you mention that earlier? (Too lazy to go back and look.) Anyhoo - great job. Favorited.
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Expertly written! Stories like this are hard to find on this site, so i am glad i found this little diamond in the rough. I can tell you are very experienced in both writing and the Star wars story this is based around. I've never read the books, but it felt like i was, you write on a published author's level. I dont think i even saw grammatical errors either! Thats a first ever as far as stories ive read have gone. I can tell you had a true passion and writing this story, which makes it so much more real for me as the reader. And im glad you didn't go into detail about the actual "sleeping together" part. Stopping just before and starting as they awake is a very professional way of preventing this from turning into a lemon. And because of that, this fic doesn't really need to be rated as M, it sound like a solid T to me.

Beautifully written, and beautifully expressed. If you dont already, im sure you'd be a bestseller!
auri mynonys chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Aw! So sweet and sad and romantic and all in character and just... aww. I loved it. Great work with this piece. You say you're not a writer, but this is absolutely beautiful. Fabulous work.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
i was just floating around with the search function and ran across this story... wow, just wow, youve captured emotion and turmoil, and told a story about lvoe that could never be. i commend you.
Nyakai chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Aw, that was a bittersweet ending. I thought you captured the characters so well... good job! It was a fun read, thanks for posting. :)
D.R.B chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Chapter One made my heart flutter. Chapter Two made me laugh a big. Chapter Three was the perfect ending. Kit and Aayla are my fav Star Wars couple, and you did a great job explaining their emotions.
SPG inc chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Ah, that was a great story, and so well written. Thanks for writing it
Alaynna chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
That was so well done. I loved it. Great work! I love how you put Kit in character as a Jedi Master.

*((jAdE))*
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Best Aayla-Kit story ever. I love how you describe their conflicting emotions. Head-tails rock.
Luineraugwen the Dark Elf chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Ok me again, but i forgot to say that i saw the picture of Kit and Aayla when he saved her on Kamino and i thought it was...interesting to say the least.

Once again, well done!