Reviews for What It's All About
NakedKing chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love Derek loving Sam. I wish there was more of Derek/Sam, Sam/Derek pairing'ed stories out there.
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow. That was so complicated, and yet very simple at the same time. Brilliant!

-peace
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That one way to look at it. I like Marti's “Oh, is that all?”, as if to say 'I know that, you did not?'
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Go Lizzie! Of course it turns out casey likes her step-brother derek likes his best friend and sam likes casey but of course nona that gets to marti...
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Fab:)
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
OhMyGosh, that's fantabulous! Wow. I love it! , Oyea, genius! xD
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i really liked this story. It's hilarious. You should definitely write more.
Alpha K9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Very funny story and it was very cute with the part with Marti at the end.
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
omg

this was like..actually amazing

though it was short..it was sweet

the best kind

it gave me shiveries! lol

but seriously, it is very good story

good job!
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
haha. This was cute. I'm all about Dasey, but having an unrequiented love triangle is pretty much the awesomest thing ever.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
loved it update soon
Epitome of Bold chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was really great. I realized that I read this before and loved it, but never reviewed or added it to my favorites, so that's exactly what I'm doing.

And I think that was one heck of a run-on I just wrote there.
Fran chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Loved it. So funny aty the end with Marti just shrugging it off. I like the triangle... nice twist.
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was so sweet! Derek's so slashable. Xp

...But really, it was nice to see something other than Dasey...;; But that's just me, CPOP -loves- -anything- that's original. :3 Anywhoo, I'm not so certian on what to base my review (kinda stepping out of fanfiction bounds here.) So I'll just have to trust my gut and say your fic was great! Even overlooking the fact your grammar and spelling were fantastic, your plot and p.o.v. were adorable. XD Hope to see more like it!

luffs - CPOP
Jane chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Very nice! Lizzie understands all the dynamics of Dasey. Hot sequel coming up?