Reviews for Chicken Little as a Girl
ZILTROMON chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
HOW ABOUT CHICKEN TURNS INTO A GIRL LIKE THIS ALIENS FROM PLANET TRANSGENDER CAME ON EARTH AND CHICKEN LITTLE GETS TURN INTO A GIRL OK
Brad chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Why was cl a gl in the book in the movie thir is a comsept but good story
ZILLATRON chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
DID I FORGET TO SAY THAT THE GREAT THING WILL BE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHICKEN LITTLE MOVIE ONLY THIS IS WHEN ALIENS FROM THE PLANET TRANSGENDER WHERE THEY TURN CHICKEN LITTLE INTO A GIRL I MEAN COME ON IT WILL BE GREAT AND AGAIN CL LOOKS BETTER AS A GIRL THEN A BOY
ZILLATRON chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE MORE PAGE TODAY BECAUSE I REALLY WHAT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ABOUT CHICKEN LITTLE AS A GIRL STORY I MEAN COME ON YOU HAVE TO BE TRUE CHICKEN LITTLE LOOKS BETTER AS A GIRL THEN A BOY
helen.villalobos.98 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
love this pic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
hey what happens next about the chicken little as a girl
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
adorable
Patrich13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You should write more Female!ChickenLittle stories :D
SleepiPanda chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
;.; Poor CL Well people would be alittle less mean, i hope..
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Good story but when CL was a girl Abby was a boy. It was an excelent story besides that one mistake.
SeaShellEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Hahaha...this is cool, i liked the idea of him being a girl too but I'm glad they made him a boy. you cant help but wonder how the movie would have been different if they hadnt though..
Shadow49 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
You know, when I saw the Chicken Little as a girl part on the Bonus Features section of the DVD, I was wondering what a fanfic version of the movie with Chicken Little as a girl would be like. Thanks for posting one.

For an OC? How about Mike the bat? If I remember correctly, there were no bats in the movie. Aside from the CLxOC part, I wonder how diffrent this story would be from the movie?
Maria33 a.k.a. Rei Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Chicken Little is a good movie! and by good I mean REAL good! I saw the Girl Chicken Little to and here's a character for you. Ray the cheetah! Nice story!
Gecko-The-Gamer chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Hey great story i want to be a character in it like you said in the summery so is it ok if i can be uh uh uh

"Sarah the cat" in your story it is a grea story and it would be great to be in it thanks and keep up the good work