Reviews for Reality Gone One Piece!
Blazorna Ibara chapter 7 . 4/20/2007
This is very interesting and good. It's rare to find a One Piece rp that has the author(s) being part of the story themselves. If I was part of this, Sanji would beat the crud out of me since I am a HUGE Nami Fan.*blush*

I've written a pretty humorous Yu-Gi-Oh! GX fanfic that I can claim as to being The FIRST Author to use the Elemental Hero Monsters as main characters for a fanfic on

*thrusts fist into the air and screams "HECK YEAH!"*

however, I need some help in making the sequel fanfic being as humorous as possible, but I've been having troubles in doing Yaoi Humor, *sob*

I want to ask you girls something, can you help me out with my fanfic, if you do, I will GARUNTEE to dedicate a chapter to EACH of you as thanks.

From one One Peice Fanatic to two others,

Blazorna Santori
kakashilove123 chapter 14 . 3/28/2007
WO! GO LINKIN PARK! WO!
kakashilove123 chapter 12 . 3/28/2007
okay first off i would like to say...THIS IS GREAT! _ the whole idea and stuff is perfet! i do have a question on this chapter thoug, when sanji says “Well hello my lovely” to Tanisha wouldnt he sort of be cheating,in a way, on rose-chan? well other than that i have to say,once again (only cuz its true), that I LOVE DA STORY ! well dank ya for writing something that was really good. i enjoyed it bunches(well its obvious*_*)
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 30 . 11/3/2006
Awsomeness! Fluff rules! It is so cute! Love it!
Thomas Drovin chapter 30 . 10/28/2006
What a way to end this great story! I really enjoyed it, and I'm SO looking forward to the sequel. See you when you put it up! Later!
Thomas Drovin chapter 29 . 10/27/2006
Ha! What fun our friends are having in the snow, I can't WAIT to see what happens when they go ice skating! Update soon so I can find out!

P.S: I myself have started rewriting my stories, I'd be greatful if you take the time to read it. It's called "Pokemon Darkling" I think you might enjoy it. However if you're not a Pokemon person then don't bother.

Update soon! *Adjusts glasses*
Thomas Drovin chapter 28 . 10/27/2006
Welcome back at long, long last! Nice to see that you haven't given up on this story. So our friends have returned to the real world in time for Winter, cool! And I mean cool! What will happen now? Next chapter to find out!
cheezyleopard chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
when are u going to write more?
cheezyleopard chapter 27 . 9/23/2006
This is great when are you going to make more? will it have Kuro in it? plese say yes...kuro kuro kuro... *keeps saying his name*
angel61991 chapter 27 . 9/17/2006
i just read all 27 chapters so far and its great. please update soon.
o103hj534 chapter 27 . 9/17/2006
AAUGH! Angie must diee... I don't know who she is, or... blarg... but SHE'S GOING DOWN! GRR! -_-
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 27 . 9/17/2006
Can't wait to see what they are planning! Woot Love it! Update soon!
Thomas Drovin chapter 27 . 9/16/2006
Welcome back at long last! Yes this chapter may have been short and boring, but it's a chapter! That's good enough for me! Update again soon won't you? Later!
finder77 chapter 27 . 9/16/2006
Hopefully! I look forward to the next chapter... And it's funny-ness. XD
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 26 . 8/18/2006
Kisses and Blushing!And Godell's back! LOVE IT! lol, Update soon! Thanks, XD!