Reviews for switchback
BJRose-M I Y U chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
werid anywho I can't stop playing KH2! so fun! was so cute when I learned that Axel and Roxas where best friends kinda like Riku & sora anywho I've been trying to find fan fics about them sept they didn't put up KH2 thingy can't find something to e-mail them um and well thats all back to KH 2!.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Whoa...awesome and brutal and raw. You have a definite style with your storywriting.
Crisis Haylo chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was hawt. xD Oh ho. Axel being Sora's replacement Riku, eh? Serves him right for making Sorsors his replacement Roxas.

...oh wait... I meant uh...YAY HAWTNESS! D:
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Dom!Sora over Axel makes me hot inside.

you are a clever little genius bitch, and the line about Axel being able to feel Sora's heart through his chest absolutely slays me.

I miss you. Come back and visit me again so we can make sweet loud rampant love, and I can do things to you like throw you on my hardwood floor and LAUGH.

eheheh.

hearts.
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 3/28/2006

...

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

[Favs]

I love Axel to bits and the last part was awesome (he wasn't weak...).

And the bit with Sora and Roxas name at the end kicked ass too.

Dude. I'm fucking speachless. I'm cursing alot too.

This was just SO good.

Write more-

/eternal worship/
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
KYAH~! So good! I am speechless i loved the whole thing! *worships*

teehee aw man i think you are slowly converting me to seme!roxas *le gasp* XDD
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Awesome. Hm but it seemed more like a SoraxAxel than SoraxRoxas ... maybe I just read the pairing wrong and it is SoraxAxel or maybe it is actually supposed to be a SoraxRoxas and I just the fic wrong.

Anyways great ficcy. I love SoraxAxel (If it was one after all, well there were hints of it though), OTP, wrote some but that's besides the point.

Point is, I really, really enjoy this and I hope you write more soon.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Another archy-istic masterpiece.

I truely loved this one.

It spoke to a very sore and tender spot in my heart.

I felt pain while reading this.

Yay.