Reviews for Sapphire
Hannah chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
it was good... but you left/changed alot of details.

1. Lena had the Lofty Crimson Jade as her first gem, not the blue-sky sapphire.
2. her master was King Bruce Blanc de Windbloom II
3. Lena broke her coral gem 3 months after she first got it because it couldn't keep up with her. (she later broke the Lofty Crimson Jade in Mai Otome which is why Miyu/her mother gave her the Blue-Sky Sapphire as it was a Super Meister Gem and could keep up with her powers)
4. Lena is a Hime and descended from Alyssa Sears. making her able to call upon Alyssa's child, Artemis
5. she first met Reito when he was a child during Mai Otome

I'm not trying to have a go at you but i felt i needed to correct some things as they didn't go according to canon.
S.ifr chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
Hey ya

I just wanted to ask if you will submit a chapter soon...? I really like this story. Oh and just in case you knid of forgot or did not know yet Today is the release date for the first OVA of Mai Otome so if you you need some ideas for your story... try to watch it.

If you knew that already just ignore that part of my review.
Wandering Gamer chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
You weren't kidding, You really did make the idea of dwelling around Rena's Coral and Pearl life per chapter really unimporant. Now I feel kinda stupid for frowning back in the chapter 2 notes when you first mentioned the idea.
Wandering Gamer chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
This is what I like seeing: Nice, lengthy chapters (a rarity in Love the level of character interaction and feelings that come with it. And, most importantly... A fic centering around Rena Sayers! It's about time I tell you! (There's not enough of these)

In any case, nice work.
En Stralem chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Nice, long, and meaty stories like this are a rarity here on FFN. I'm glad you're continuing with this, because I love these kind of stories. And I'm not even a fan of AU fics.

Chapter six could use some work, though. There were a few typos here and there that kind of distracted me a little. They're nothing major, but y'know, just giving you a heads up.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
This is... interesting so far. AU that actually has thought behind it. It's running a bit slow and dry in some places however. Maybe I'm just not enough of a fan of these types of pieces to be a fair judge. I'll story alert it so that if you write more in the future I can give you a bit more pinpointed feedback. It's sort of hard to get any after reading the full 5 chapters at once. :)
SilverDuranX chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Ooh the first Rena fic! I like it so far even though there were a few things that seemed a little weird, but you did say it was AU.

Keep writing!