Reviews for Time to Live
Corwyn chapter 31 . 1/6
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it! I'm heading for the sequel now :-)
nyx-p1e chapter 30 . 10/24/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this, you've written a free-thinking, independent Harry very well, without delving into angst and impossible challenge like I've seen in other fics. Lots of fun ideas throughout Harry's summer, but it definitely felt a bit like Harry was just getting himself in order and discovering who his own character a little bit before buckling down to the tough stuff at Hogwarts. I liked the way you dealt with Snape, he seems fairly in-character without being the snarky dungeon bat, which is challenging to write!
I did feel like Harry isn't picking his friends particularly wisely - Ron and Ginny have both acted up and honestly, insulted and offended Harry at various points, but haven't really seemed sincere in their apologies and promises to stick by Harry's side. When you compare that to people like Neville, Hermione and Susan, they just seem really immature and pathetic. Maybe that'll change more in the sequel, but in this story it just seemed a little contrived that they remained as such close friends.
Thank you for the time and effort you've put into writing and posting this, I've found it awesome! :)
Friendly critic chapter 31 . 9/15/2016
Continue this story. I am sure that it will go on to become something much more. If you are unable to do so I suggest you get someone else to help write it as seeing your ideas for this story, you should complete it. Cheerio
GBTtown chapter 31 . 9/15/2016
The only reason this story is not in my Favorites List is that it remains unfinished after all these years.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
wrvewv
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
Of course Severus likes musicals, everyone likes musicals. XD
Jimbocous chapter 31 . 8/20/2016
Thanks for a great (re)read! Wonderfully done story!
shadewatcher chapter 31 . 8/16/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! OMG that was freaking Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hope there will be more to come! XD
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Bwahahahaaa! Ooooh that Potter luck. XD
jadethetroll chapter 31 . 7/17/2016
i'm so happy. i really like the way you cared for Severus.
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »