Reviews for Time to Live
The power he knows not is that Voldemort never read L. Frank Baum.
Greekfreek1 chapter 17 . 3/3
i love the Doctor Who Reference
Dugleik chapter 20 . 12/31/2017
Just so you know, I'm basically rage reading this. Because Harry is the Mary Sue to rule them all, and I just want to know if he can get any worse. And every hapter he does.

I'll probably rage quit this with no notice at some point. But as of now I keep reading.
Traveler301 chapter 31 . 11/29/2017
redfrog was right. This is a really good story. You are a very gifted writer/author. I love the way you mix in humor into this story and your A/N messages.
Ron Pate
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
Wow, that was a great birthday for Harry, Sirius thought of everything, even things he really should not have.
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Oh so Harry stil has a "journey it seems".
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Very nice, Harry here seems to be the head of two families and looks like a very rich young man, not that anyone wanted to tell him anything before now.
Love2read23 chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
I love that you've added this line "You are to be questioned under Veritaserum to determine the full extent of reparations to your victims" as part of the usual procedure in a conviction. I always think they miss great opportunities of getting all the dirt when they just charge suoer quickly. Another thing I've always wondered is why isn't there silencing wards around the spectator seats. All that screaming and noise isn't very conducive to a quick and just trial. Thanks for writing.
DannyPac chapter 14 . 10/24/2017
Hol' up, did Luna say "Black Winged Simians" as in WINGED FUCKING MONKEYS?!
SassySnowflake16 chapter 23 . 9/17/2017
ive read this several times and i just got the potter joke
JetRavenOnyx chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
This kind of reminded me of Wizard of Oz, when Dorothy drops her house on the Wicked Witch of the East.
gleefan2009 chapter 31 . 9/2/2017
love it please write more
Guest chapter 29 . 5/21/2017
This so stupid that not even jumping chapters it get better. Saving snape was stupid and moronic. As the ones who write that stupidity and the Constance Weasley involvement another stupidity but nothing can be spec Harry no girl sure another stupidity
N Flamel chapter 5 . 4/8/2017
Love the inserts of Harry, but this one was absolutely charming. Lisa and her mom will have a lifelong Harry Potter story and picture to back it up.
stevefocus chapter 31 . 4/3/2017
Great story, shame about the sequel, I assume the sequel has been abandoned as it's not been updated in four and a half years.
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »