Reviews for Time to Live
wrvewv
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 8/21
Of course Severus likes musicals, everyone likes musicals. XD
Jimbocous chapter 31 . 8/20
Thanks for a great (re)read! Wonderfully done story!
shadewatcher chapter 31 . 8/16
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! OMG that was freaking Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hope there will be more to come! XD
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 8/16
Bwahahahaaa! Ooooh that Potter luck. XD
jadethetroll chapter 31 . 7/17
i'm so happy. i really like the way you cared for Severus.
Heksy chapter 31 . 7/2
NOOOOO...where's the rest?
Books85 chapter 29 . 7/2
Hi, I'm being a Word Nerd (I can't write worth a damn, but I know from words) and I just have to point out that:

Viscous means having a thick sticky consistency (Like Severus's purple goop.)

Vicious means deliberately cruel or violent.(Like Snape's glare.)

You are an excellent author, I am trying to help you do better. Heck; this was written nearly a decade ago; you probably DO better by now. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 2/4
Given the adversarial tone of their current relationship, why on earth does Dumbledore think Harry would consent to Occlumency training with him? I think too many lemon drops have finally addled his brain. It also seems that Minerva, Pomona, and Poppy, at the very least, are on Snape's side of the breach between him and Dumbledore. it kind of makes me wonder about Dumbledore's sanity and motives. After all, if Voldemort is truly dead, Dumbo has no need for a spy; so why attempt to force (perhaps even blackmail?) Snape to continue terrorizing kids and teaching them to hate potions? For that matter, I think Harry needs to tell McGonagall about Dumbo's little "request" that Hermione spy on Harry. What's up with him?
bigmac2759 chapter 31 . 2/2
This is my second time to read this story and it is just as good the second time. Thank you for a very enjoyable read and I hope you are able to begin writing again.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 1/26
Nice fanfic. Dumbledore needs a slap.
harryislife chapter 31 . 10/13/2015
Really good Harry Susan pairing. I like how you're portraying Ginny, fangirl. I going to look for the sequel now.
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »