Reviews for Time to Live
SassySnowflake16 chapter 23 . 9/17
ive read this several times and i just got the potter joke
JetRavenOnyx chapter 1 . 9/6
This kind of reminded me of Wizard of Oz, when Dorothy drops her house on the Wicked Witch of the East.
~JetRavenOnyx
gleefan2009 chapter 31 . 9/2
love it please write more
This so stupid that not even jumping chapters it get better. Saving snape was stupid and moronic. As the ones who write that stupidity and the Constance Weasley involvement another stupidity but nothing can be spec Harry no girl sure another stupidity
N Flamel chapter 5 . 4/8
Love the inserts of Harry, but this one was absolutely charming. Lisa and her mom will have a lifelong Harry Potter story and picture to back it up.
stevefocus chapter 31 . 4/3
Great story, shame about the sequel, I assume the sequel has been abandoned as it's not been updated in four and a half years.
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 3/18
Umm. Voldemort has Horcruxes, does he not?
ThunderSphinx chapter 30 . 3/18
Ummmmmm. Why wouldn't Luna be taking Care of Magical Creatures? She will be a Magizooligist (someone who studies magical animals). Although I understand this story was written before J.K. Rowling told us about her career.
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 3/18
I highly doubt that that Native Americans refer to themselves as "Indians."
Well let this crap RIP, saving snape, giving a present to a trash bin and most of all keep pushing for more stupidity is bad.
It seems stupidity is piling up, an now the bigger bully will be help. Good bless all those blind writers (morons?) who see snape as what he really is a rapist and a killer. But well it is clear this one love bullies and killers and rapist, except Malfoy.
Stupid Weasley, but really the one at fault are all those writer who give them to many importance. They do not have any, one is a bottomless trash bin, two are bullies and the only nay girls, let just say is not as innocent as some of you think.
Rebmul chapter 11 . 2/19
harry Hermione for the win ginny is a shallow little bint
Pathseekerme chapter 31 . 1/27
This is an ABSOLUTELY amazing story! I love your stories, but I think this is the best yet! I have it favorited and followed, and would love to see ! Great job writing this!
Corwyn chapter 31 . 1/6
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it! I'm heading for the sequel now :-)
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »