Reviews for Time to Live
noylj chapter 23 . 4/22
If you can read them...
noylj chapter 16 . 4/22
Too bad Snape can't experience what so many children went through in his "teaching."
hunzbookwyrm chapter 31 . 1/22
Great story so far can't wait to read the sequel!
Millie072 chapter 22 . 9/30/2023
All the information Harry told Hermione was none of her business. What he should have said was "you are my guest. Financial matters are not your concern. If you can't accept graciously feel free to leave. Now." She is obnoxiously rude.
csheila chapter 1 . 6/30/2023
Terrific opening
Calmzone1 chapter 31 . 6/27/2023
Such a brilliant story
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 31 . 5/6/2023
Albus has a bad habit of saying things he never means. And he says he is going to do something but never does. He is a control freak. And he can never accept when he is wrong. And with the way he has been treated Harry never really had a childhood.

So to put things in simple terms Albus needs to have all of his faults and mistreatment of people pointed out and shoved in his face.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 19 . 5/6/2023
The Wizarding World needs to learn not to dismiss their children as Witnesses they do not lie at least to start with they only learn that ability cuz to put things quite frankly they only tell the truth to start with especially when you deal with thought you can't seem to accept the truth when he's told and at times even carries offered to show his memories and what not one he learned of the pensive but the Old Goat won't accept it or if he's offered to use Veritas and approve his point that he's telling the truth he won't accept that either the put he can't tell the difference one way or another if they're telling the truth and he wants to stay within his la Fantasyland rather than cold hard facts. Causing panic when telling the truth bullshit. When properly handled heck the mundane has practice drills to prepare the public and emergency workers to deal with disasters and at times the possibility of potential War that might come our way along with dealing with terrorists that are causing Havoc. The Wizarding World does none of this. Thus the incompetence of this community's leadership and its people to deal with the situation.
mlynch13 chapter 29 . 4/16/2023
EXCELLENT chapter title. Every time I hear the song I think of Remus!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/27/2023
Velice pěkné ráda se k povídce vracím
Incantations7 chapter 17 . 1/19/2023
There’s nothing wrong with The Sound of Music!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 12/7/2022
Ah now to hinder, embarrass, terrorize and utterly fluster the pure-blood bigots, as well as the fandardized bastards that only want to use Harry! Glad Hermione is a true friend!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 12/7/2022
Always sad to read a letter from James, Lily or Sirius to Harry after they had passed!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2022
Thanks for sending Harry on holiday in this story; it's overdue that he enjoy life.

I like to see the writers do something new & original w/the characters.

Thanks again,
G. Smith
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2022
Loralee, thank you so much for doing something Original with the characters. I really enjoyed the house house dropping on Lordy lordy and all those knives for BellL. I'm just starting chapter 4 and I'm in love with this story.
Thanks again,