Reviews for Time to Live
imgonnadie chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Hm Very interesting start. I mean not many people I have read have ever started off with kill Voldy off. This looks like it could be interesting. Please continue to write. I now await your next chapter.
falseproffitt chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
very cool
lmill123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Great chapter and I am looking forward to your next update, especially the questioning of Dumbledore by Madam Bones. Maybe she will be forced to use a truth serum on him. Then we can learn the real truth. After all if only Harry could kill Voldermolt, maybe is was because he was the only one with sence to kill him without using magic. It also sounds like Harry hit the nail on the head when he told Dumbledore that maybe he was hoping that he would be killed also.
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Bloody good chapter... I so look forward to more.
athenakitty chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Mrs Bones's finally nailing Dumbledore? Is Harry going to check his financials? Finally Harry vents.
A'Strae Abound chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Interesting start. I'm not sure what to think about Voldemort being killed so easily, but I know I liked it. I find it rather amusing, actually.

I look forward to seeing where this is headed.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Awsome start.
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Great start, although I would have liked to read the fight scene, update soon.
spd3432 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
An interesting start.

I guess it was a muggleborn auror that was laughing. Ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead. etc
sirius009 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
LMFAO very funny, don't know if you meant it that way but it was. I honestly can't wait to see how a 15 year old harry lives his life without voldy around..
Hermione Granger - Top mind at Hogwarts chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
WHOAH! That's really exciting! You must write more! Please consider putting this on This is AMAZING!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Is anyone else here reminded of the Wizard of Oz? I'm getting odd this image of Voldemort wearing striped socks and sequined ruby slippers.

The accio charm to turn Lestrange into Bella the pin cushion was perfect. Truly genius. Also, Voldemort's easy and relatively unremarkable death is insanely funny. I love it when bad guys die from something stupid. I think of it as a sort of delayed justice.

At any rate, I can hardly wait to see where you're going with this, and I'd love to read more.

Thanks for writing,