Reviews for Time to Live
Saissa chapter 30 . 9/20/2015
This was brilliant! Excellent story! Well done!
Saissa chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
Why the fuck does Hermione always keep going on and on about Harry having money. She is just as bad as Ron. I think she too is jealous of Harry having all that money. She needs to STFU or get out. And Harry should throw Ron and Ginny out as well - especially Ginny after her disgusting attitude towards Susan!

so far this is great.
gail19 chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
I love re-reading old favorites; especially when the quality and content stand the test of time. Thanks so much for all the hours of enjoyment.
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 8/26/2015
Very nicely done. I like that Harry is doing right while staying true to himself.
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
What happened to Hedwig...nothing has been mentioned of her?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Nobody looked around to see the bodies before letting Harry go...what kind of Law Enforcement is that?
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I love how you have Harry point out Voldy's feet-just like the Wicked Witch of the West. And the threat that Voldemort might not be the only powerful wizard to die that day. :) great stuff-one of my favorites.
WolfMasterthe5th chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
It was hilarious!
Eldersprig chapter 31 . 7/29/2015
Since the prophecy wasn't really followed and considering the way he treated Snape, I'd say that Dumbles is the one responsible for Lily and James' death.
trin chapter 31 . 6/9/2015
Pity. that's all? Not much drama...
Netchka chapter 31 . 5/2/2015
Dumbles is still a dim dim. :( Great story. More please! More please! Thanks
Netchka chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
YEAH HARRY! :) ;)
Netchka chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Yeah! Fudge go bye bye. :)
Netchka chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I always thought that Dumbles was a stupid old so and so. His greater good is just so much horse turds.
hipgnosis chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
LOLLLLL at Luna predicting who will win the World Cup.
1,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »