Reviews for Time to Live
DescendantsLover2.0 chapter 19 . 6/3/2020
haha lol ;). Fumbledork be goin' dooooooown
CosmicCaiti chapter 31 . 5/30/2020
I really enjoyed this story! It was pretty light-hearted and sweet but had enough action to keep me reading! I'm excited to read the sequel.
ABeaupain chapter 30 . 5/28/2020
Great character story. Thanks for sharing
ABeaupain chapter 18 . 5/27/2020
Surprising, but believable, range of emotion for Snape. Well done
Accio Allsorts chapter 2 . 5/19/2020
Honestly Harry, you should be ashamed of yourself, taking a full 10 seconds to realise who P. Grim was. Hell, I got who it was and where both halves came from in 5 seconds!
Accio Allsorts chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
Well. That was refreshingly blunt. I love the idea of 'the power he knows not' being dropping a house on him.
peggy77 chapter 17 . 5/17/2020
Been sitting here laughing as I read, so am glad to know it is supposed to be funny and I not just a laughing nut! :D
peggy77 chapter 12 . 5/17/2020
A friend of mine named her son's Zachariah, Ezekiel (Zeke for short) and Zebulon. I just thought it was kind of neat that you picked two of those names.

Love the story so far.
kimjo2 chapter 31 . 4/19/2020
Loved this story and I kept humming Ding Dong The Wizard's Dead! Thanks so much
Jestersky98 chapter 14 . 4/19/2020
Why isn't he trying to improve himself? It's so god damn annoying, he has so much resources, he has plenty of property and probably a family library so why isn't he trying to improve or atleast staying in his family home instead of a fucking hotel?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 31 . 2/22/2020
A very solid story here!
mumphie chapter 31 . 2/15/2020
Wow - quite an exit. Feels like a cliffee. It says this is complete, but feels like it needs MORE!
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I hope there is a sequel, since there is no resolution. Excellent story. I love how you weave a story. :)
mumphie chapter 27 . 2/15/2020
I think the shop should have been - Princely Potions.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 31 . 2/1/2020
Where is the rest of this story? Have you stopped writing? I hope not!

JimS
RitzyKitsune chapter 31 . 1/30/2020
OOOh so good, loved this.
1,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »