Reviews for Time to Live
jbfritz chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
AnnF chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Bad, Weasely women, no gossip rags. Bad Weasely women.

:) Only better if longer. :)
Elle chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
ARG, don't stop there! I'm completely sucked into this little world of yours and loving it! the twins are great and i love the goblin-harry interaction! more please!
Lady FoxFire chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Can Harry sue the newpaper for slander?
Lady Artemist chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Ouch, definitely a bad move for Mrs. Weasley. I like the chapter, the meeting didn't go like I thought it would but it was still very cool. Is Harry going to completely blow up at the papers that had the clippings? Please update soon!
BferBear chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Looking forward to reading further.
EboniteEvans chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
This story is really good..though Harry is a bit rude. Anyhow. Update as soon as you can
imgonnadie chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Interesitn chapter. Some peoples reactions seemed a bit weird. It was not nice that Harry forgot to get Ginny something. Oh well. Please continue to write.
Kin Pandun chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
I hope Ginny recovers alright. She's probably crying her eyes out now. The part with Bill running in and Harry getting nearly hugged to death was priceless. I also enjoyed the reactions to the comment about tea with Ragnok. I wonder if anything will come of it?

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
jabarber69 chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
I fully agree with this chapter, I can just see gin as the type of girl that would believe the trash in one of those types of magazines as well as her mum molly. and of course molly is portrayed as the mothering type that will never actually see harry as a grownup even when he gets to 50 years of age.

I firmly believe that gin has blown it and molly might have done it too!
jkarr chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
if you hook Harry up with a girl, please let it be Hermione. She seem to be the best choice.
ShadowObscurity chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
_ Thank you for the update. It's always a pleasure to see!
cheryse chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Love it, love it, love it. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to be upset with Harry for just taking off like that. I have to say though that I especially liked the way Ginny greeted him. I think I was just as suprised as Harry! I'm also kind of glad that you left Harry's relationship with Molly kind of up there at the end - not that I'm not dying to see what happens next! I was so excited to see this update today!

Loved how you wrote the Weasley twins! They are always a blast! Oh! And I'm wondering when you're going to reveal that Harry is the twin's investor? Can't wait to see the rest of the Weasley's reaction to that juicy bit of news.

Keep up the great work!

Cheryse
Blizzard Phoenix chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
actually quite a nice story...though I have one comment - I just don't understand how can harry apparate when he's 15 or something...and has yet to recieve proper training - that's all :D

besides that - very enjoyable ride ;) keep on posting - I'm defenitly keeping on reading!
bjhageaol.com chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Nice scene. Ginny certainly got put in her place, didn't she? And Molly as well, although I doubt she sees it that way.

I'm really enjoying this story so please keep up the good work.

BJH