Reviews for Time to Live
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Oh I love it, this is f*&king good!

PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!
Kin Pandun chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Fantastic. *rubs hands together eagerly* You're bloody brilliant. I can hardly wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for next.

When does Snape come into this? More on Minerva? Do they meet Harry prior to his return to Hogwarts?

Thanks for writing,

Kin
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Trallala...Is this story going to be about his vacation or are we going to see him return to Hogwarts soon? Update soon Btw.
Shdwcat27 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Another awesome chapter. Thanks for the update.
DMP chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Another great chapter. I look forward to reading even though you do not have a pairing as yet. But how many 16 year old boys are not making out with as many girls as possible.
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
The big bad dark lord got dropped by a house in the end huh? :D that's great. What about his soul? but never mind, I understand the story isn't centering on that.
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Thank you for the fast new Chapter. Its absolutely great.
A'Strae Abound chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
_ Interesting work, here! This story is really turning out well. I look forward to reading more.
Bluesnowman chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Awsome chapter.
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Wodnerful chapter. Please continue to write.
sirius009 chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Ahh the bahamas i was going to suggest France of a vacation oppurtunity. You know, maybe to meet the Delacours or something. Good chapter..
David M. Potter chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Awesome fic. I look foreward to future chapters. I loved Voldie death by house. Also Bella as a pin cushion. I hope Harry has the Goblins to sue the Ministy for falce imprisionment beyond 6 months. Also I hope Harry finds a girl.
RealityBender chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Looking forward to how the vaction works out for Harry. This story is getting better with each update.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Loved the chapter, can't wait to see how things will change now he's classed as an adult.
Kin Pandun chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
The Bahamas sounds nice. I can hardly wait to see what you're going to have happen next. Also! Love the will, the goblins, the rings, the emancipation, the scene at the men's clothing store in the hotel, and -most definitely- the cell phones.

Diagon Alley, here we come!

Thanks for writing,