Reviews for Out of the Blue
tbirdstar chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
The ending was perfect with Ed and Lizzie :)
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
I think this is my new favorite!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Omg! You lucky person! Michael Seater read your story and .it! Great story btw
CatzzCK chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
your fanfic was read by Michael and Ashley! Im so jealous at you! Well at least they know we want Dasey
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was really good! Except I"m just a little confused. He said he'd pay for her and Sam's next date but then he didn't know that Sam liked her? but anyway, great!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Hey! I've just read your fic in 4 hours and it was amazing! Where can I find that podcast? I would be so happy if the cast from Life with Derek send to me a signed picture, you're so lucky!

I hope you're doing well

midnight shadow of darkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Haha...I love the whole bet idea!

I can't wait to read how this interesting story will unfold! :)
Permanently Finished chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
I spent the past few hours reading this story and I really loved it! :D It was great!
Hannah chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Even if it was suckish, Marti made up for it.
Hannah chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Wow. Well, that's... wow. Although, I'm certain that it's not incest. They're not blood related, and technically (if going with Christianity's, Judaism's, and Islam's thinking) we're all God's children, so, literally, one could say that ALL love is incest. Besides, my friend said that humans don't interbreed only because the child is more prone to mutation, disease, etc. I'm also sure that the first people had to interbreed, and if He was truly merciful, He would just want his children to love and be loved, not to be blamed for something they can't control. Sorry for ranting on you and stuff, but I dislike that stepsiblings liking each other would be considered wrong.
Hypersonic Angel chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
First of all, I am so excited for you that you got to have Michael Seater and Ashley Leggat actually read the story and perform it! That is something seriously special. Secondly, this story is really amazing. Very good job. 3
LiTtLeMiSsLoVeLyS chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Omg! I love this! You caught their personalities perfectly!
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 17 . 2/24/2010
Hey! I love this story. Actually I oound out about your story because I watched the podcast. It was interesting to watch them act out a fanfic then I later see it's a Dasey. Anyways, I thought you did an amazing job with this fic. I laughed many times.(I recieved strange looks from my sis) Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 1/14/2010
No way! That is amazing! I just watched the podcast now on youtube. I'm so glad they acted your first chapter out. That's amazing D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
LOVE the ending!

I love this story, but it's not really a secret if the whole school practically knows, they just don't know that it's official.

Great job with the writing! Well done D