Reviews for A Day in the Life of Harry Potter
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
*laughs* That was great! I loved the debate between Moody and Sirius, the cheerleader and of course, the appearance of Captain Jack Sparrow!
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Gandalf and Dumbledore are too alike anyways.

"Why would the guards let you tie me up and dress me in this atrocious outfit that makes my thighs look fat! Please just let them avada me and get it over with!” HAHAHAHA

I like the cheerleaders; portrayed nicely. Garfynarble lol. The H/D slash was funny - "I suggest we do what they are doing!"

How does poor Harry survive in this twisted world? TOO much gayness.
Shrouded Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh, funny :) With such a long list of requirements, it's amazing that you got such a good story out of them! And Dumbledore as a gynaecologist? Icky...
Andrius chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
It was really funny, after reading the challenge requirements :D Except Harry and Draco :P Ew.
Zara Riddle chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I...cant...breathe. omg lol its so funny omg
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Brilliant fanfic. 'Twas hilarious!

Oasis
Alraune chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
OMG, that was so absolutely great! The challenge was really funny, and the story you made out of it was still much better! *still rolls on floor laughing*

Alraune
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Bravo! I love it! lol It may have taken I while but it was definately worth the wait.I know how hard it is to juggle many stories as well as an extremely busy schedule.

Loved the part about Dumbledore the gynecologist lol. Thank you for making me laugh first thing in the morning! So one more time Bravo! lol.

Sincerely,

xLoonyx
nehimasgift chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
ahahahaha! that certainly brightened up my day. especially after the finals i just took. hehe “We are the knights who say Ni!” i just love monty python and the holy grail. even if you think it's not your best i say it's great :D