Reviews for Taking Chances
RainboIsland chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
So I really liked how that ended and pretty much everything about it.
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I absolutely love how smooth your writing is, and that whole end scene, remarkable.
ttandme69 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
good day for a reread on this story...thanks for posting, Lisa
Mallika chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
But Gibbs always leaves his door unlocked.
DeMoKa chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
AW! *gets all wistful*

You ended this well and I'm glad they got to patch things up. XP Tony & McGee got completely forgotten after Gibbs gave the Director a good talking to!

Ah yes, the coffin... XP I doubt even Abby would do anything else but sleep in it... There's not much space for anything else I imagine. XP

I'm glad I finally got to finish this
DeMoKa chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
yeesh... That's the problem... Family isn't always the best choice... I know that.

And with all the ego primping going on...
DeMoKa chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
oh dear... I suppose that would have happened, considering Ziva's luck lately... *sigh*

ah! It feels like it should be an episode!
DeMoKa chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
ah... a restless Ziva... well, honestly they are all so focused when it comes to the personal that they are always restless!

yes... I guess Abby would need more time to cool down and time to think. aw... I don't know whose side of the door I'd rather be on to keep company first...
DeMoKa chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
ah... when that (s7ep1) episode aired... I was a little cringey at the "Your Father is EVIL EVIL EVIL, Ziva! You can't trust him! Mossad is EVIL!"

but OMG! Mossad's director is kinda scary, and for his relationship with Director Vance is why I didn't much like Vance even though he's in NCIS... oh well, yay for Director Shepherd here at least!
DeMoKa chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Of course Gibbs figured it out... XP

Wow I finally got around to finishing this! I think I read chapters 1 & 2 on LJ though...

aw... poor Ziva, something good, then something not so good, and then something scary! Stress... *huggles Ziva & Abby* *shares meaningful stare with Gibbs (because it'd be too scary to shoulder bump him)* XP
macadoodle3 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
ohh this is so cute! i really hope there's a sequel (i think i saw one...?)! if there isnt i'll cry. this is totally awesome! im not usually one for femslashes or zabby (i'm a tiva girl), but there is always an exception to a rule ;) thank you!
callmeCarter0807 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
loved it. Always and Forever-Kat
Queeriously chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Congrats on the fanfic100 that is quite impressive. This was a good story to end with. Great work.
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 1/2/2010