Reviews for Mother
Hexanna chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I read this while listning to InuYasha's Lullaby and... i almost started crying T_T... it was beautiful (take note... I'm a poet.. a soppy poet...) I'm about to start writing InuYasha stories, maybe you can look at em later 3
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Hey katanna tagurasha!

aw this oneshot was super kawaii! no seriously, this oneshot was really beautiful. ya know, you barely see any of these (inu and his mommy oneshots) or Izayoi even mentioned. this is one of the most original pieces of writting i've read. Great Job!

-inuyasharbd15fan_09
inugeri chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This is a great oneshot. Definately going to be saved as one of my faves :D
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh wow, that was so sweet ! - Really, it was ! I loved it ! It was simple and touching, I enjoyed reading it.

Good work ! Take care !
ryuu no me chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was an awesome one-shot! I think it captures Inuyasha's love for his mother and his confusion of feelings between Kagome and Kikyo. Very well written! .
biawutnow chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Hey...I really liked this story. I probably would have cried but im so shaken up at the moment. You write with really good detail and I think you have a lot of potential. Keep up the good work. (p.s. u have the same birthday as me...thats kinda weird)
Ami DragonHeart chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I like it. It shows Inu's softer side and I don't think enough stories do that.

Keep up the good work, and may your thoughts and creativity flow,

Lady Ami DragonHeart
Dreamer6164 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
That was great! I like how InuYasha still cares for his mother. I think it's so sweet of him. You did really well on this fanfic. Great job!
doggiearedpuppi chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
that was so good. And a very special moment where Inuyasha let his feelings out. so kawaii and so... well... mysterious sounding and peaceful. If you get what I mean. But it was good!
Taijiya Hatake Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
omg! awesome! so sad! yet so great!
x.FAR.cry.x chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Tru dat. I'm not sure what to say, besides good job. It was acctually kind of hard to understand at times, and there was a few misspellings, but whateva' it's still groodly.

Yay.
Venganza152 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
A brilliant one. I loved it! I'm choking back tears right now! This is one of the most beautiful fics that I have EVER read!

Peace, for now!

(Cookies and katanna tagurasha are awesome!)
Lou chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
It needs some work, I think, but there was a particular something that made sure I reviewed:

"She went back to her time, again today. I always hate when she goes back. I'm afraid she might not come back. She has every reason not to. I mean, the way I treat her. Everytime I try to say something nice, it comes out as an insult."

...Though I don't think Inuyasha would be that open unless he was positively sure he was TOTALLY alone (he's a scared kid like that) ...I think it was important. I think maybe he's realizing that you can be true to yourself best when you're around someone else. *subtely points to Kagome-chan*

In some places this dragged, and in others it seemed rushed. I spotted a few typos and general mistakes in grammar, and a bit of it was actually OOC-but the thought of him visiting his mother is very important, and I'm glad someone did something about it. ...I also don't think Inuyasha would allow Kagome to get so close to his mom's grave so early on in their "relationship" even if he does trust her (that lack of trust which caused Kikyou and Inuyasha to fail in their love), which you also touched on. Kinda. ;-D By not bringin' her around.

Cuteness. ;-)
Rinoas' LionHeart chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Its really really good, I have an Inuyasha one-shot too... about Sesshomaru... ;.; only one person reviewed it (actually two people but I don't think my boyfriend counts) I'm sad... poor Christmas story... even though its really really really really really really really really really really really really long... WELL! GOOD STORY! I liked its... its going on my favorite stories list...

-Shady girl
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Ah... that's so sweet. I'll talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!