Reviews for Red Lights and Automatic Sidewalks
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Very nice!
astonishes chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I don't think I can describe how amazing this was.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love me a litytle LoVe on a Saturday morning. Very nice, I'm glad she stayed
Arica Lynn chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That... was perfect.
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
As you probably know, Veronica Mars is my new obsession, more specifically Logan/Veronica. And when I saw that you had written some fics, I had to read them, and boy am I glad that I did. These are so amazing. I love them. They totally make me forget the real world, and I totally become engulfed in the fiction world! I love it!
albinofrog88 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Fantastic. I think it depicts both their fears of opening up to another person really well. I'm not quite sure where New York City comes in, if in this world she went and he went with her, or if it's just a metaphor for the chaos in their life and a place where there will always be streetlights, but regardless of that it's still pretty bloody perfect.
someone5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Where in the hell are all your reviews for this? It's fantabulous! There should be hundreds! Lazy assed readers!

You are magnificent, have I told you that lately? The use of color (green) in this particular piece was sheer brilliance. I love your writing style, I love your ideas and the way you formulate and present them. :D

Thanks for concocting another breath-taking piece. :)

xx

nikki
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
So good, so good...
Noy chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This was beautiful and of all coincidences, Lay, Lady,Lay actually started to play on my computer as I was reading this.
wantingchino chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This was amazing...serious. So Veronica. Loved this...

She turns her head and kisses his nose delicately, smiling slightly when he pulls her closer. She thinks she might love him; she only wishes she could hold on long enough to find out for sure.