Reviews for One night with you
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Very nice! I loved how you thought of all this little things like... Zidane never wearing socks.

The strip scene was superb!

And I think its perfectly fine for an author to say "I'll go that far and that's were it ends." because thats your right and it would just be wrong if you wrote something you're not comfortable with.

I'm actually trying to write a lemon for some time now - I have it all planned out in my head - but as soon as I start writing it down I get a mayor writer's block and feel, well... dirty, which is stupid since there is nothing 'perverted' or 'repulsive' about it.

well, keep up the good work, baba

Yvi
Syphon135 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
that was awesome i cant beleive they had sex in the park!
Raive chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Please write more. I was totally sad to get to the end of FFIX, and i think your fic is a good continuation. And don't worry about the whole XI thing, I do it too.
StarlightFilly chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
It's really good and you should definetely do more chapters, but add romance, lovely smooshy romance XD
ScottyQuick chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Nice story D. But I always thought of Zidane as a small guy that knew how to work the ladies xD
VermillionSky chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Superbly written, and superbly thought out. Most FF9 fics stray too far from the personalities of the characters, and ignore the world that surrounds them. Before your fic, I hadn't yet found a decent Garnet/Zidane fanfic, and it's great to say I have now :)
Usyra chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
That was a very nice story! However, you made a few mistakes with some misplaced quotation marks in some places, such as in:

He chuckled a bit and sat up a bit.”

Other than that, excellent.
serena chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
more more
Novi-kun chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
First of all, i'm not a pervert, i just like good stories XD, (and sometimes hentai is included in the 'good' description.) But I'm begging for more XD MORE MORE MORE !
Rinelde chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
More Chapters, please X_X I love a good romance, and Garnet/Zidane happens to be my favorite Final Fantasy pairing 3 I really enjoyed it!
Cerse Liminara chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Well, good stuff, great toeing the ff/aff line there.

Incidentally...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FREAKING IDIOT! XI IS ELEVEN, NOT NINE! NINE IS IX, HAHAHAHAHA!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Very nice but you posted this in the Final Fantasy Eleven section.