Reviews for This Is The Day
ella chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wow awesome an actual revenge fic
Mariabonita chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
WOW... this is totally different from what we are used to. Yet superb and clever. AWESOME, gave me chills and made me think. Very well done
Mininova chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
More Red Eye from you thanks! This one was nice and different. I really liked it!
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
you did a great job!
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow! Very, very good story. Each of your words seemed carefully weighed before you out them in your story, and it shows. Good plot, to use her own words from the movie against her. Even if I do love the thought of Jackson and Lisa finding a way to each others hearts after the Red Eye, this story is very plausible.

Good work! /Nic.
Evergreen702 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Garish and grotesque, but I have to agree realistic. I could see him killing her or kidnapping her and abusing her or something along those lines. This was disturbing and graphic, but good writing style.
emptyvoices chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
As almost grotesque as this is, this is the most realistic story that I've seen happening. I actually envisioned something like this if this happened in real life and Jackson did escape somehow. He would kill her father and then kill her. I never thought that any kind of romance between the two was possible or realistic.
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Interesting story. I can totally see Jackson killing her after killing her father and Keefe. And enjoying it. :)
Kaija West chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
OMG, yer so kewl! Red Eeye rox!

Jackson is so hot. you make him so meen.

rite more soon!