Reviews for Operation: Razgriz
X1Mobius chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Y U NO INCLUDE MISSING MAN FORMATION?!
X1Mobius chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
RIO (Radio Intercept Officer), not GIB.
X1Mobius chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
AEGIS, not ANGIS

XD sorry. Other than that; EPIC!
pottsy chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
didnt that incident with the F15s wing happen in the Israil airforce? and why did you call it a tomcat-F14 is a tomcat,F15 is the eagle.
whocares666 chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
is it just me, or did this shift away from being a BlazexNagase fic into basiclly being a mission by mission recounting? the begining was good, but it seems to be just a misson to mission thing now. just sayin.
whocares666 chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
air to air, more fun to shoot something outta the air.
Zan67 chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
Ok, once again, less diologue, more action. I know that the game doesn't have very good action, which is why you make the action yourself. You can't rely on the game to show you what to write, you've got to use your imagination and write the action in there. You also need to cut back on caps. Type like a pro. Don't write things in all caps, it's not good for stories.

And as for your question on how I'd like the final mission to be, I'd just say focus on the pilots trying to get to the Solg before it falls, but they are interrupted by Ofnir and Grabcr. A good fighter scene would be nice, make it dramtic, you know. Don't just cut to the chase and use the Falken in this, it would ruin any idea of a dramatic story of war. As for Cihper and Pixy showing up, no. Big no. Pixie and Cipher went their seperate ways. Maybe a short appearance of Pixy, just an easter egg, nothing like a huge role. He didn't play one in the main story for the game, so don't make him play one in here. Cipher disapeared without a trace, so don't add him in, in my opinion.
Zan67 chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
You gotta have a lot less talking, a little more action. It looks like most of the chapter was just talking. Seriously, add more action and less talking.
whocares666 chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
good so far, but im not too entirely sure whats going on here, as far as i can tell your just typing the dialog with Blaze speaking in some parts, in which case ive pretty much memorized sea of chaos' dialog, leveled up so may planes there, damn X-02 was not worth the effort, anyway, what else is going to be in this fic, is there going to be a fling between Blaze and Nagase, or some other sort of story line? just curious.
Stonehenge chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
This is very entertaining, but some parts at least in my opinion are a bit too skelital. You should try to add some imagery and visual details. Those help tremendously in Ace Combat stories. Do keep writting though. You use the Ace Combat 5 stroy line with metticulous accuracy. Bravo.

-Stonehenge
Zan67 chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
Hmm. Not bad, a little wierd with the all caps parts though. Anyway, I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Hyperwolf747 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Ok. You'll see AWACS Later. May be Oka Nieba or Thunderhead or both. Still deciding. Oh, for your information when Grimm came out of the hanger in Operation: Air Gaurd, chopper said "You're not even out of replacement pilot training yet" instead of "You can barely keep your plane up". But it's your call
Hyperwolf747 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
Yo. It's me again. As usual ICREDIBLE STORY WITH INCREDIBLE DIALOUGE! Nice memory man. Hey, hope you remember my story (Ace Combat 6: The War On Earth). Chapter 2 is up. Grabacr is here. Enjoy!
Zan67 chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
Not bad, I hope to see more soon.
Jack and Jericho's chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
Absolute brilliance the best fighter jet story I have read

so far, the adrenaline was like pumping through me during the action scenes in the chapters