Reviews for Truth Dare Love
TeenTitansFrea chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
WTF! Please make another chapter of what happened b4!
titansoul123 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
LMAOOO
BBxRAEshipper chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Whoa O-o in the shower and their like 16? that just nasty but my fav part is when Cy opens the door and say let get pizza! that was hilarious
and those weird naked parts were just weird.
Y WAS RAE SOOOO OOC?
BBxRAEshipper chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
and those weird naked parts were just weird.
Thephantomflame chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That ending... Was bullshit
DarkDeath211 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Okay I apologise I try to read a full story before giving it a review but I can't even finish the first chapter.
Reasons.
1. Spelling, oh man the spelling it can be frustrating when the wrong word is used.
2. Raven is very OOC (Out of Character) even in this chapter. Raven would not try to joke.
3. This is more of a pet peeve of mine but I hate it when real life things such as the shopping centers are placed into a fictional world.

This had the grounds to be a fantastic story and I am pretty sure I would of enjoyed it. I should add that I am not "hating" I am just stating what I find wrong with the story.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Well I'm guessing that Raven is pregnant. I liked this story cant wait for the sequal.
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
This needs to be rated M. Like, NOW.
dsSC chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
"I'm stuck!" lol!
HappiestClam chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Ahhhh! It was all going so well! Damn you Beast Boy! Damn you!
HappiestClam chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Its like Mr. and Mrs. Smith all over again! Big fight (no sex, but...) then cuddling! Awwwww!
BBXRAE4EVA chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
WTFOMG! PLEASE! MAKE NUMBAH 7 SOON! :( -_- -_- -_- -_- '.'
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
funny as hell
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
lol dat was funny!
bbXrae101 chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
i luove thiis story it was amazing!