Reviews for Motion Sickness
That was nice one shot, well written, and a nice solution. I bet the potion smelled good and tasted good as well. Vertigo is devastating and it must be horrible if he experiences symptoms as well with the way apperation is described much less the Floo network. Great story, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Aww! Very heartwarming...
PankakeCarnivor chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was stunning. Absolutely beautifully written. I loved that very last line. Ten gold stars for you and then some! It is being added to my faves. Would you consider taking up a request, perhaps?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww. Perfect!
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
A great story. Very well written.
ThePowerOfFriendship chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Darn. I hate Snape(Harry:Who doesn't? Power: You aren't in this story! Begone!) and I admit, feeling like a jerk, that it was a little nice to give him a weakness. Nice job!
The Seaberry chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. I can totally imagine him having fun on a broomstick with other teachers, as odd as it sounds. It made me smile:)
Sisyphus chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Great one, Olwen! I love how you portray the relationship between Snape and Dumbledore - you can really sense the trust between them. And Dumbledore - seeking to draw out Snape with a testflight - wonderful! :) - Billywiggy
Snape's Nightie chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aw! That was a sweet little fic. I agree with Albus, that potion sounds delicious! So many fanfic potions do crazy, ambitious things, it is refreshing to read about one with a nice simple aim. Nicely constructed one-shot x
duj chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Sweet story. I've come across this idea as an explanation for the spitting in book 1 before. I'd always assumed he was just hawking the way some sportspeople do on the field during a game.
cecelle chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
"I very much doubt if you know what it’s like to owe a life debt to someone who’s made your own life a living hell." That would such like a Hoover...

And he is a good man.

Very nice little one shot - thanks!