Reviews for Motion Sickness
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Aww! Very heartwarming...
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was stunning. Absolutely beautifully written. I loved that very last line. Ten gold stars for you and then some! It is being added to my faves. Would you consider taking up a request, perhaps?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww. Perfect!
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
A great story. Very well written.
ThePowerOfFriendship chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Darn. I hate Snape(Harry:Who doesn't? Power: You aren't in this story! Begone!) and I admit, feeling like a jerk, that it was a little nice to give him a weakness. Nice job!
seabury chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. I can totally imagine him having fun on a broomstick with other teachers, as odd as it sounds. It made me smile:)
Sisyphus chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Great one, Olwen! I love how you portray the relationship between Snape and Dumbledore - you can really sense the trust between them. And Dumbledore - seeking to draw out Snape with a testflight - wonderful! :) - Billywiggy
Snape's Nightie chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aw! That was a sweet little fic. I agree with Albus, that potion sounds delicious! So many fanfic potions do crazy, ambitious things, it is refreshing to read about one with a nice simple aim. Nicely constructed one-shot x
duj chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Sweet story. I've come across this idea as an explanation for the spitting in book 1 before. I'd always assumed he was just hawking the way some sportspeople do on the field during a game.
cecelle chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
"I very much doubt if you know what it’s like to owe a life debt to someone who’s made your own life a living hell." That would such like a Hoover...

And he is a good man.

Very nice little one shot - thanks!