Reviews for Battlezone II: Lost Legacy
masterchieflikescake chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
I dont know when this was made, ill have to look later, but i would like to be part of the story, if in any way i could be. Heres a suggestion i could be like a rookie or something (hopefully if you put me in you wont kill me off).

My name is Ryan.

I have brown hair.

I am 6'1.

I can be friends with just about anyone, i try and help people when in need.

I have experiance with guns. (not illegal of course)

uh... if you need anymore info just tell me...how ever you want..email would be fine if you can see it on my profile.

Anyway im really enjoying this story. Thankyou for writing it and i look forward to much more of it.
Dude chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is great, i love this, just like a book. Im really enjoying reading this so far. keep them coming
ravagerv100 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
good story and i did like it and can i have the number on those lawyers for a bunch of flesh crazed lawyers are just want i need and again good story keep up the good work
Lt Allen Garnnet chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Great Story. By the way did you know that General Alistar and I have the same name. Except I have the name alistaIr. With an i between the a and r. Anyway Keep up the good work. Goodluck.
Riley chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This story was exetionaly well wrtten, i was very impresed. keep at it!
kiara chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
that storie was tight...!
R.S.admlWeazel chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
This Fic is Awsome. Im a longstanding Battlezone 2 fan. I had My own clan for a while but i quit playing and my clan died. Email me if you get the time i would like to see you in BZ2 sumtime.
Later
Brandon Horowitz
AKA
Admiral Weazel
humanboy144 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
this story rocked
Dlord chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
really good. I can't wait for more. good names.
Dax chapter 5 . 12/6/2002
i guess this ain't ever gonna be finished DAMN i just found tghis fic and now i'll never know the end damn damn damn awell it was a great story mate too bad it turned into a phantom.
Tramar Pettaway chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
What Up? I heard the Battle Zone was a hotty movie!
Margaret Rennie chapter 5 . 6/23/2001
Whoa! I think that this story is first class, involving, well plotted and detailed without getting the reader lost in minutiae. You really move the narrative along at a clip, which made the story addictive. The appearance of author names came as a surprise, and interfered just a little with staying lost in the story. But that is personal taste and not really a fault of the story I guess. But all in all I think this is as good a storyline as any I've seen in TV series or on film.
son of bruce lee chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
obviously u no nothing of hand 2 hand combat? where are the vampires?
PlasmaBomb chapter 5 . 5/24/2001
Teee Heee. I know where you sleep... (O:
mya chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Another great installment! I actually thought "commander" Paddy was going to buy the farm for a minute there...!

Looking forward to the next part