Reviews for Free of Doubt
funkymoleperson chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Hrm. I have no idea why this fic looks, well...overlooked. It's a lovely little piece, with, for once, a realistic portrait of how Colette's character could develope. Also, it has a unique portayal of the ZelosxColette dynamic, which I am only mildly fond of, but liked in this piece.

Is it something about Sheena that makes her so motherly as to always be the pregnant one? :) I would almost have expected Colette to fill that role, but I like her characterization here much better. It has depth that most people don't write Colette as, and I can't help but smile a little at the result. One wonders if Zelos will ever mature as well, but I supose we can't hope for everything. XD

- Pearl (funkymoleperson)
Sunfrost chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Great ZelosxColette fic!
friendbynote chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow! I never have seen a fanfic like this. Sheena and Lloyd and Zelos and Collette? Though, I haven't really read that many. I really like yours.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This story really can only be answered with a great big large goofy grin and a protracted "e" vowel...

Wow, Sol. Wow. Soft and sweet and full of potential - the final scene was beautifully vivid in particular - and everyone just worked. Not perfect not shining heroes - but the souls behind the sparkly swords and important roles. You nailed everyone's character (as I see them) just perfectly.

Thank you ~ this was a wonderful birthday gift.

Cheers!